What do you dislike about AoE3?

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

The server is so broken lol. Tons of chat browsers that appear to be empty and full at the same time. There's 50-100 games hosted that appear to have been hosted for 500 minutes and I literally can't join anyhting. Nothing happens.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

91 wrote:I dislike the fact that it''s impossible to join any game for probably the last hour

eso is so screwed recently
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Post by Einfein »

I dislike the way ESO functions in general. Having to manually refresh to see new games, connectivity problems with other players in lobby (not in game), poor private chat (whisper) system in lobby and etc.

However my #1 dislike is the sound bug. That thing drives me up a wall lol.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

einfein wrote:I dislike the way ESO functions in general. Having to manually refresh to see new games, connectivity problems with other players in lobby (not in game), poor private chat (whisper) system in lobby and etc.

the sound bug?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

ivan wrote:
einfein wrote:I dislike the way ESO functions in general. Having to manually refresh to see new games, connectivity problems with other players in lobby (not in game), poor private chat (whisper) system in lobby and etc.

the sound bug?
I think he meant the bug which appears after you switch to a desktop and come back to game - sound then is drastically turned up.
jerom wrote:
pecelot wrote:Meh, the same facts pop out over and over again, its just boring and its basically rather trivia.
arent facts just about the same as trivia? :p&'nbsp'

Theyre not amazing, but it adds a bit too the flavour of eso.

Yeah but there are 10-15 facts which are 3 lines length, instead of that it would be nice to have 100 or so arcticles including several paragraphs.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

pecelot wrote:
ivan wrote:the sound bug?
I think he meant the bug which appears after you switch to a desktop and come back to game - sound then is drastically turned up.
jerom wrote:arent facts just about the same as trivia? :p&'nbsp'

Theyre not amazing, but it adds a bit too the flavour of eso.
Yeah but there are 10-15 facts which are 3 lines length, instead of that it would be nice to have 100 or so arcticles including several paragraphs.
ROFL
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

More complaining: villager stupidity. In long games they are idle most of the time when they don't have to gather coin. They build one segment of a wall and then stand because finishing the whole wall is too mainstream. Are they surrounded by 10 trees? It doesn't matter, they are still idle although you tasked them to collect wood! Sheep are fully fatten? I prefer cows!