Why do people prefer 3v3 ?

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Why do people prefer 3v3 ?

Post by zoom »

To me, the best thing about 3v3 is noob-on-noob flaming.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Team games are fun when you have a good mate, with captains/majors it's boring as hell.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Team games on ms level is best. Not really stressful, you can basically decide whether you want to do a boomy game or invest some time into nice micro stuff (raiding/kiting/etc.).
Of course you can also plan something with your teammates, but in the end you should not put too much trust into these plans anyways, because your teammates are usually too weak to really execute and get distracted too easily. In the end, random team games come down to something that is quite comparable to war situations in reality. For the Third Reich, being allied with Italy and Japan was in the end a very bad thing. On the one hand, because these were not able to execute even their own plans (look up Greco-Italian War of 1940/41). On the other hand, they even brought new enemies into the war (e.g. by declaring war to the US).
So sometimes in teamgames you have to deal with allies who completely screwed up their eco and military (Case Italy). Then you will find teammates which let you do all the fighting while they boom themselves up to 1000 points (say, Operation Defense of the Motherland or Eastern Campaign which can even extend into Lend-Lease style shipments/gifts of Urumis and resources). And of course it may happen that you and your teammates let the french guy boom too long and he insta-cuirs you to death (well, if that's not Napoleonic stuff right there...).

The better the players become (captains/majors), the less funny the game is going to be as even a small mistake may end in a relatively fast defeat.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Nah, high level team games are super fun we everybody plays well, because then you have to outplay with raids and play with your mates.
Honestly, at MS level, people just execute their BO and don't really communicate.
United States of America Ikilled4penguins
Skirmisher
ESO: Ikill4penguins

Post by Ikilled4penguins »

Miscommunication and/or lack of communication is arguably the greatest challenge in any team game regardless of rank
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

It's funnu though!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

.( BTW the difficult words remark was aimed only at Breeze. :)

@irr3alist
Did you get hurted that much? :uglylol:
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

Hey Breeze how was Turkish prison? You must have been very popular there as you love taking it up ur ass each day with ur dad.
United States of America Ikilled4penguins
Skirmisher
ESO: Ikill4penguins

Post by Ikilled4penguins »

O_o
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

The reason I dislike team games is because I either lose because of my teammates and/or I get flamed by my teammates. I prefer 1v1 because I know if I win or lose its because of my own skill, not the combined skill of my teammates. It's honestly pretty relaxed too as opposed to what some people think. In 1v1 I get flamed 10% of the time but in 3v3 It's almost every game.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

irr3alist wrote:Hey Breeze how was Turkish prison? You must have been very popular there as you love taking it up ur ass each day with ur dad.

wow
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

sdsanft wrote:The reason I dislike team games is because I either lose because of my teammates and/or I get flamed by my teammates. I prefer 1v1 because I know if I win or lose its because of my own skill, not the combined skill of my teammates. It's honestly pretty relaxed too as opposed to what some people think. In 1v1 I get flamed 10% of the time but in 3v3 It's almost every game.

If you play team games enough you will need meds
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

Rise above it and share your kindness with the community instead!

@HeatitUP_

" My chains are gone, I've been set free !" Amazing Grace.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@irr3alist
Maybe You Should Go Some Paranoid Schizophrenia Doctor About Your Situation, Not Sure If It's Gonna Help You Though :uglylol:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Just act normal for once, breeze...
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

Haha, it gets better each time lol. If only you would know what it means psychologically when people use all capitalized letters. ROFL seriously. --> insecure identity crisis, induced by sexual frustration. So ROFL.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

irr3alist wrote:Haha, it gets better each time lol. If only you would know what it means psychologically when people use all capitalized letters. ROFL seriously. --> insecure identity crisis, induced by sexual frustration. So ROFL.

Dunno What You Mean So I Cant Laugh Here,
Only Thing I Laugh At Is You Play This Game For 10 Years ON A Couch And Still Left 2nd Luit, It's Pretty :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

If you feel the need to repeat yourself you are insecure about whether your message will be listened to at all.
So not even whether the other party would agree with you, but you are stuck at the phase where you can not even express yourself with belief in yourself.

But let's stop this here Breeze, you are a hate filled boy who can't love himself.
I have to help the children that I can still save from that darkness.
For you it is too late.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

You Just Mad Because Some Random Guy Walled Your Tc?!?!?!?!? And Just I Said Vaxnenor Has More Skill Than You Got??!?!?!?!?!
Com'on Get A Life :uglylol: :uglylol:
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Since _H2o closed your other thread you have to take your bullshit over to this thread? You both sound immature and child like. Cut it out for once please.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

_venox_ wrote:Since _H2o closed your other thread you have to take your bullshit over to this thread? You both sound immature and child like. Cut it out for once please.
^^
Sweden leaf4
Dragoon

Post by leaf4 »

you dont understand them!!
thebritish wrote: AA>going fortress
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

@irr3alist you pm me but you disabled pm receipt so I can't answer...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@irr3alist @breeze stop flaming each other and ruining people's threads.
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

n0eL wrote:@irr3alist @breeze stop flaming each other and ruining people's threads.

Im Not Supporter Nor Starter of Ruining Anyone's Thread, That 2nd Luit Just Was Salty Af, And Started Crying Over Forums :uglylol: