Droppers

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Droppers

Post by deleted_user0 »

Is there anything you can do against it? Anywhere you can report or do you just have to deal with it?
ZZZ, just got dropped by osteoblaste and he got win to elo/pr lol

Luckily, there are not many high lvl droppers. Osteo, King reglin, anyone else?
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Droppers

Post by aoefan4life »

Just add him as a friend and don't go into quick search if he's online. If he's online then just host a 1v1 until he goes offline or is in game. If he's smart enough to pest you (will not show him online) then just ask different friends to add him or log onto another account to see if he's online. This would be rather annoying but better to be safe than sorry. This dude has been a known dropper for fucking years lol

I have not been cheated or oosed at all in TAD so as far as I know this is the only person who is engaging in this behavior.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Droppers

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

http://www.ageofempires.com/forums/default.aspx
Create an account and pm barbarossa_blade. If he is reported many times, he will be bann.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Droppers

Post by Marco1698 »

Also if there are cheaters with high ranks they always will be noob. I think you just can send pm to barbarossa blade or try to message ryz0n by twitter. Ryz0n's room is quite useless on eso. If you have got screenshot then send them too because barbarossa blade won't ban unless you demonstrate him to have got proofs
Greece themista
Crossbow
ESOC Zutazuta ClassicDonator 01

Droppers

Post by themista »

Osteoblaste dropped me 2-3 times aswell.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Droppers

Post by bart331 »

Cant we keep a list of em so we can exclude them from tournaments?
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Droppers

Post by Mimsy for President »

bart331 wrote:Cant we keep a list of em so we can exclude them from tournaments?
+1 Unfortunately they have a lot of accounts.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Droppers

Post by edeholland »

If they drop in a tourney they won't win it for sure :p
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Droppers

Post by bart331 »

Its more like excluding people from community.

Like king reglin shudnt be able to play like last tourney
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Droppers

Post by bugattivitesse »

I have heard, that when they drop, you have to drop them, and get back to ESO asap. The person who gets back first has the stats uploaded, and is awarded the win.

This is what i do when i get dropped, and it has worked the past couple times.

Everytime i have played Doudou55, he has dropped me, and i have lost, even in unrated. His gameplay is horrendous, and as soon as he starts to lose, he disconnects.
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Droppers

Post by jsimons1289 »

Osteoblaste dropped vs me too and got the pr

Apparently if you alt & f4 aoe this sometimes comes up with drop screen, but the right player will always get the points/elo. If the dropper gets the points/elo it sounds like something more deliberate and some kind of hack and those people should definitely be reported.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Droppers

Post by zoom »

jsimons1289 wrote:Osteoblaste dropped vs me too and got the pr

Apparently if you alt &' f4 aoe this sometimes comes up with drop screen, but the right player will always get the points/elo. If the dropper gets the points/elo it sounds like something more deliberate and some kind of hack and those people should definitely be reported.
Nice points, he took ''em.
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Droppers

Post by Einfein »

Drop them fast, log back in. You log in first, you get the win.

That said people are way too obsessed about their rating in this game. If I have a player pull some weird shennanigans on me I just pest them and move on to the next game. If you get caught up trying to report every cheater and have them "punished" then your not enjoying the game.

Seriously, just pest and move to the next game.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Droppers

Post by Marco1698 »

einfein wrote:Drop them fast, log back in. You log in first, you get the win.

That said people are way too obsessed about their rating in this game. If I have a player pull some weird shennanigans on me I just pest them and move on to the next game. If you get caught up trying to report every cheater and have them "punished" then your not enjoying the game.

Seriously, just pest and move to the nexto game.

True. Just don''t play with these people. If many players want to Pest them they will have more problems to find a game.
No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

Droppers

Post by blackstarop »

And here it is the famous trash player nr 2 after reglin.Both fking bad players who play since 2007 and got no skill what can i say enjoy ![attachment id="508" thumbnail="1"]
Attachments
screen20.jpg
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Droppers

Post by WickedCossack »

[img alt="http://i.imgur.com/LGGeLvM.png" src="http://i.imgur.com/LGGeLvM.png[/img]

Rekt.

Ahaha but seriously I didn't know osteoblaste was a serial dropper, that's pretty bad. Never done it to me, maybe he just doesn't like lamers ? :)

Did you also lose PR for that drop btw or just elo ?
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Droppers

Post by Mimsy for President »

what a cancer
No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

Droppers

Post by blackstarop »

I lost both pr and elo im just totally fine really its a random acc but i hate such people like him xD
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

Droppers

Post by koenigerik1 »

aoefan4life wrote:Just add him as a friend and don''t go into quick search if he''s online. If he''s online then just host a 1v1 until he goes offline or is in game. If he''s smart enough to pest you (will not show him online) then just ask different friends to add him or log onto another account to see if he''s online. This would be rather annoying but better to be safe than sorry. This dude has been a known dropper for fucking years lol

I have not been cheated or oosed at all in TAD so as far as I know this is the only person who is engaging in this behavior.
well also if he pests u, u can just message him.. if u can message him but hes offline for u, he pests u.. measy test bro^^
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Droppers

Post by WickedCossack »

Pesting doesn't really make a difference since you can still meet people in QS who you've pested, and well you won't ready up in the lobby with a dropper.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Droppers

Post by deleted_user0 »

yup osteoblaste known cheater for ages. he also did maphack on nilla. dunno about tad
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Droppers

Post by deleted_user0 »

jsimons1289 wrote:Osteoblaste dropped vs me too and got the pr

Apparently if you alt &' f4 aoe this sometimes comes up with drop screen, but the right player will always get the points/elo. If the dropper gets the points/elo it sounds like something more deliberate and some kind of hack and those people should definitely be reported.

u lose elo because u waited for the timer to run out probably. if someone drops u, just drop the player any time before the timer runs out and u will get elo. pr i think u will lose depending on what he does. not sure about that
No Flag phillnick
Crossbow

Droppers

Post by phillnick »

Osteoblaste called me a hacker last game lool
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Droppers

Post by blackbob68 »

Those noobs dont even deserve to talk about tbh...just make a list where everyone can put the names of the known cheaters..should be enough :)
No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

Droppers

Post by blackstarop »

He just sucks ,same is for reglin they play the game since 2007 and lose all the games.The cheating report doesnt work anymore or atleast the mods dont care about it so hf qsing and finding these retards xD.