My hotkey setup (totally "inspired" by MrMilo)

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: My hotkey setup (totally "inspired" by MrMilo)

Post by Garja »

If anything put those 5-9 on f1-f5. Or just do like me, become left handed and remap everything to the numpad.
Image Image Image
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

Garja wrote:If anything put those 5-9 on f1-f5. Or just do like me, become left handed and remap everything to the numpad.

We all want to become like you :love: :love: :love:
Finland fungu
Musketeer
ESO: vati

Post by fungu »

Garja wrote:If anything put those 5-9 on f1-f5. Or just do like me, become left handed and remap everything to the numpad.

How do you use alt? I use the mouse with my left hand too, and haven't figured out how to remap it. Someone told me it was hardcoded.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

britrouga wrote:
rsy wrote:
britrouga wrote:Not really because you want to use qwert for other things :P

What do u use them for bud

Unit production, unit formation, buildings etc.

U can fit in production and construction/searching buildings in asdfg+zxcv. And formations as well.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

fungu wrote:

How do you use alt? I use the mouse with my left hand too, and haven't figured out how to remap it. Someone told me it was hardcoded.

I have a compact keyboard (no space between numpad and regular keys) and I have alt remapped on 2 of the arrow keys. I use my thumb for shift, ctrl and alt.
Image Image Image
Finland fungu
Musketeer
ESO: vati

Post by fungu »

Garja wrote:
fungu wrote:How do you use alt? I use the mouse with my left hand too, and haven't figured out how to remap it. Someone told me it was hardcoded.

I have a compact keyboard (no space between numpad and regular keys) and I have alt remapped on 2 of the arrow keys. I use my thumb for shift, ctrl and alt.

How did you remap alt though? :hmm: I can't even find it from the hotkey menu. Or am I just blind :D
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

fungu wrote:
Garja wrote:
fungu wrote:How do you use alt? I use the mouse with my left hand too, and haven't figured out how to remap it. Someone told me it was hardcoded.

How did you remap alt though? :hmm: I can't even find it from the hotkey menu. Or am I just blind :D

if its not on the options you can use an input device remapper or there is an option to swap shift and alt.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

fungu wrote:
Garja wrote:

Remap your keyboard. Also needed because numpad numbers have double function when holding shift, so need to change them to letters.
Attachments
KeyTweak_installEn.exe
(280.49 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Image Image Image