Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
20%
h2o_ for real
2%
Aizamk
3%
Mitoe
2%
Umeu (he isnt ofc but hes somehow in every poll)
3%
Mongo10
1%
Breezebrothers
2%
Hazza54321 (for the lulz)
7%
PrinceofKabul <sec only option
4%
Samwise12
19%
Snowww
6%
someone else (comment)
11%

Total votes: 124

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: whos the best teamplayer of all time?

Post by princeofkabul »

lordraphael wrote:
Aizamk wrote:I would just Like to Point out That It Is Easier to Point Out What Is (In Your Opinion) people's Mistakes and Poor Decisions From A First person Point of View When You are Watching Every single Movement On All their Games played While Streaming As Opposed to a Selection Of Non First person recorded Games. Also The Definition Of What Is A Punishable mistake Has Changed In Accordance with A More refined Meta. I Dislike Over Glorification of Old school Players Just As Much As I dislike Alt-D. Also What is It With Italian players and Their Way of Thinking that their Opinion is Truth and Fact?

well yea overglorification is bad but similarly other people do the same just the other way around. When people call old players bad then they have understood very little aswell. In general comparisions between old and new players cannot be made, if we all agree to that point we wouldnt have to waste time. End of story.
People who have been playing this game for a very long (Old to me = people who were already around in 2009/10 ) time will always see the past a little bit nostalgic, whereas people who have only played this game for a short time will always value the newer players higher.

Well im from -08 originally, started being more active later on though. but still i really dislike this overglorification, mainly to older players. and not even that but when lowbobs start to "educate" me about this stuff where they have no clue is just so retarded.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: diarouga

Post by Diarouga »

blackstar_op
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Just attacking italian make you better?? What make in your country so retard and addicted of pc?? If One Just say you are not the best you think yo Be you all become Mad??give it to you so many problems maybe. In your country they teach you to live of false ideas and conviction maybe ahahahah.
1- there was something called elorating before Simply elorating. If you Can reget this website old you Will se i reached more then a major. So if you see only Simply elorating grunt has never Be a pro, starsky max 30, and others pro too?? Ahahahah.
2- age doesn't start in 2012. There was 7 years before 2012, it was launched in 2005, where aiz, musketj and lord where major maybe
3- look about some Story of age that you don't know Kabul. There was wcg games. Check Who played it and check xage, then shhhhhhhhh.
4- Guys age Is a dead game, if in your life your only goals Is to think you was the best player of all the time playing in a game whit 800 ppl splitted between Nilla and Tad..well...maybe you Need to come in Italy to understand how to live, what Is important and what Is pussy also, this last Is very important. I don't know why i can't quoted you again. Anyway don't Be so Mad all the time kabul. People don't think u was the best and they laught about your nerding life. You are goig to Be a teen and not a kid now. You Need to grow up and learn education and respect whitout flaming or Attack other their nation. Also becouse if you come to Italy you die. It's a country for man, not for woman inside the body of a rachitic. @aiz also you don't Attack on naction Just becouse One don't think you are the best of all the time . I said i see a lot of mistakes and mistakes are mistakes. Not excuse old new future or hippy metà for that.
Relax guy :D
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Kumruke used to be the top team player when Nagayumi was the best 1v1 player. But not much is known about this player, I've only seen one VOD with a 1v1.

Blackstar_OP/Nevur when he was in top shape. Then Snowww.

Tibia also strong team player. jsimons, wascar, knuschelbar (?).

From older players: Samwise, also the Starsky/NaturePhoenix duo apparently was really OP with Brits in teams. I don't know mrcheese.

Veni was probably the best team games streamer.

Aklak was probably the weirdest team player, probably not even Aizamk would play his team strats. I'm sure I forgot to mention a lot of great team players. These are just a few that came to mind.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

There are less exceptional players now because the community is smaller and a lot of the top players are relatively old and no longer able to spend the majority of their day playing. Older top players were as fallible as any human being but because there were many more players back then it took more time commitment and more talent to be exceptional.
H2O spent an insane amount of time practicing for WCG, around that time top players were playing the game for hours each day. Now he is able to stay on top with much less practice. The game is less competitive right now, denying that is just silly.
@r4go may lack the ability to get his point across, but he does have one.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

for ya next post just use google translator.... @r4go
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I think @H2O_ was already top in 2007 so he probably has the best perspective out of anyone on this forums, unless I am missing someone.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Goodspeed wrote:There are less exceptional players now because the community is smaller and a lot of the top players are old and no longer able to spend the majority of their day playing. Older top players were as fallible as any human being but because there were many more players back then it took more time commitment and more talent to be exceptional.
H2O spent an insane amount of time practicing for WCG, around that time top players were playing the game for hours each day. Now he is able to stay on top with much less practice. The game is less competitive right now, denying that is just silly.

How long have you been playing btw?
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

ovi12 wrote:I think @H2O_ was already top in 2007 so he probably has the best perspective out of anyone on this forums, unless I am missing someone.

Yes but he has never been a good team player.
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Dolan wrote:Kumruke used to be the top team player when Nagayumi was the best 1v1 player. But not much is known about this player, I've only seen one VOD with a 1v1.

Tibia, jsimons, wascar, what? xD?
knusch is very good but far from being the best player of all time

From older players: Samwise, also the Starsky/NaturePhoenix duo apparently was really OP with Brits in teams. I don't know mrcheese.

Aklak was probably the weirdest team player, probably not even Aizamk would play his team strats. I'm sure I forgot to mention a lot of great team players. These are just a few that came to mind.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@lordrhapael for me old meta Is from 2005-09 and i agree whit you. But for me Is frustrating looking guys that are max 36-35 think they are better then grunt or others old pro. And they Just got mad Becouse their are like kids Who saying all the time i'm the best the best then got owned easy by a rusty pro Who come back. I Express my opinion in a polite way. This replies Just show how jelousy some people Can Be and how low skills. Totally get made and try to make made the.other attacking what?? Italy Italy Italy. Xage Who was. Ahahaha i understand some kids have mind problems and i don't get this stuff so seriously. Ruthless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

ovi12 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:There are less exceptional players now because the community is smaller and a lot of the top players are old and no longer able to spend the majority of their day playing. Older top players were as fallible as any human being but because there were many more players back then it took more time commitment and more talent to be exceptional.

How long have you been playing btw?
Actively from 2008. Before that I just played LAN and the occasional NR50.
Yeah, NR50 lol.
Never played team though.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Diarouga wrote:
Dolan wrote:Kumruke used to be the top team player when Nagayumi was the best 1v1 player. But not much is known about this player, I've only seen one VOD with a 1v1.

No, I just mentioned them as strong team players, not top team players.

According to ELO, in 2012 Kumruke was the best team player. But sadly, not much is known about this player, no team VODs.

Then there was some guy with a weird name x232452151253 something, maybe someone remembers whom I'm talking about.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

r4go wrote:Just attacking italian make you better?? What make in your country so retard and addicted of pc?? If One Just say you are not the best you think yo Be you all become Mad??give it to you so many problems maybe. In your country they teach you to live of false ideas and conviction maybe ahahahah.
1- there was something called elorating before Simply elorating. If you Can reget this website old you Will se i reached more then a major. So if you see only Simply elorating grunt has never Be a pro, starsky max 30, and others pro too?? Ahahahah.
2- age doesn't start in 2012. There was 7 years before 2012, it was launched in 2005, where aiz, musketj and lord where major maybe
3- look about some Story of age that you don't know Kabul. There was wcg games. Check Who played it and check xage, then shhhhhhhhh.
4- Guys age Is a dead game, if in your life your only goals Is to think you was the best player of all the time playing in a game whit 800 ppl splitted between Nilla and Tad..well...maybe you Need to come in Italy to understand how to live, what Is important and what Is pussy also, this last Is very important. I don't know why i can't quoted you again. Anyway don't Be so Mad all the time kabul. People don't think u was the best and they laught about your nerding life. You are goig to Be a teen and not a kid now. You Need to grow up and learn education and respect whitout flaming or Attack other their nation. Also becouse if you come to Italy you die. It's a country for man, not for woman inside the body of a rachitic. @aiz also you don't Attack on naction Just becouse One don't think you are the best of all the time . I said i see a lot of mistakes and mistakes are mistakes. Not excuse old new future or hippy metà for that.

what you dont get is that players improve. You keep sitting on youre high horse saying that all the old pros are the best and other players who are now good are worse becasue the werent high rank at that time, you dont realise that people imrove and get better. Also some players simply didnt play at that time that doesnt mean that they are worse then them nor does it mean they are better. You keep acting as if skill is sth that is set and cant ever change while infact players skills fluctuate all the time. Also players get better or worse all the time. and aizamks statement was more of a joke because you are acting very much like garja who also likes to think his opinion is the absolute truth. Coincidentally hes italian just like you.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

knusch wrote:for ya next post just use google translator.... @r4go

Sorry for my english to all. I'm whit mobilephone and it being hard using translater and write there xD. Sorry Guys. Anyway i really approcciare if you quoted me when i make mistakes and tell me the right form. I really approcciare it by all becouse at my age, working, girlfriend, sport i don't have the time to make better h english at the moment :(
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Diarouga wrote:

Best of all time is so useless. You cant say whos the best of all time lol. If the qurstion had been "whos currently the best teamplayer" there would have been enough room for disussion.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

lordraphael wrote:
Diarouga wrote:

Best of all time is so useless. You cant say whos the best of all time lol. If the qurstion had been "whos currently the best teamplayer" there would have been enough room for disussion.

I totally agree, I started playing team 1 year ago, but still, even in the current top5-10 I wouldn't put these guys (knusch definitely is a top10 current team however).
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

r4go wrote:Just attacking italian make you better?? What make in your country so retard and addicted of pc?? If One Just say you are not the best you think yo Be you all become Mad??give it to you so many problems maybe. In your country they teach you to live of false ideas and conviction maybe ahahahah.

-Im not attacking Italy as a country, I'm calling you out for your stupidity.
-I'm not addicted to PC, I do have a good life social life with friends because it seems you're so interested about my personal life and making personal attacks, well won't affect me buddy.
-Never claimed to be the best because I'm not, and I don't get mad over for not being the best.
-I don't want to come to your mafia country, I'm good here thanks for asking.
-It's great you worry about my sexuality, but I can assure you there's nothing to be worried about.
-Finnish education system cospire against us civilians by brainwashing us, I knew it!
-I'm 21, so yeah preadult I'd say, but still way more mature than you.
-Are you threatening me by saying if I come to Italy I die? well, that's real maturity of you. But I doubt a loser like you can do nothing about it if I even came there to see garja for example.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Oh, by the way, Kumruke is aka "gg_magic" , one of the old best pro 1v1. He used to be pr 50 and he was one of the highest elo players (old elo rating). Also, hilarious like old players are called bad players by some random 1lts, while h2o is actually an old player and he always rekt everybody xD
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Diarouga wrote:
ovi12 wrote:I think @H2O_ was already top in 2007 so he probably has the best perspective out of anyone on this forums, unless I am missing someone.

Yes but he has never been a good team player.

Yeah but I think he is the one here who has the best chance of getting it right; he probably knows who was regarded as top team player that long ago, and maybe can tell if they're better or worse than the ones now.
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Dolan wrote:
Diarouga wrote:

No, I just mentioned them as strong team players, not top team players.

According to ELO, in 2012 Kumruke was the best team player. But sadly, not much is known about this player, no team VODs.

Then there was some guy with a weird name x232452151253 something, maybe someone remembers whom I'm talking about.

Yeah, according to elo, but that doesn't mean much honestly, he was probably good but I don't think that he was nearly as good bsop, veni, prince, erik etc.
x232452151253 however was op from what I heard.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Best at team games is very difficult to narrow it down to a few players. Just think how people disagree on who was the best at 1v1 (Grunt? H2O? BSOP? people will disagree).

It's easier to name a few who were top or great at team games.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Nice post, can you link the vod ?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Diarouga wrote:x232452151253 however was op from what I heard.

I just wrote a random number. I think his tag was x27255052.
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Tbh, when I watch recs from the jp community, I'm not impressed at all, while most of the highest elos are jap players from 2012-2013, it just doesn't mean much.