46%
No.
54%

Total votes: 37

Turkey breeze
Howdah
ESO: Breezebrothers

07 Dec 2016, 09:57

So i dont think its unnecessary to make this thread since you already said you could win me easily, i dont think you would deny to play..
pick the time and and tell the game mode ( 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 ) + bo3 bo5 bo7 bo9 or w.e u want Im totally fine with it..
Please answer your suitable times in this thread
Ready?
@umeu
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

07 Dec 2016, 10:07

umeu is definitely gonna go the for 4v4 bo9
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 02

07 Dec 2016, 10:08

There is nothing to gain for him in this series. Nice try tho.
r]
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

07 Dec 2016, 10:08

breeze brain: hey, im making a thread where i challenge umue to play vs me, i cant possibly make a poll here can i ?

also breeze brain: POLLS POLLS POLLS POLLS F*CK YEAH POLLS MTHRF*CKER

edit: not complaining tho, i love it.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland

07 Dec 2016, 10:10

Lemme cast thish
Whiteboards are remarkable
Coffee + 1 hour = poop
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

07 Dec 2016, 10:47

Wake up to another shit breeze thread
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
Turkey breeze
Howdah

07 Dec 2016, 10:50

Hazza54321 wrote:Wake up to another shit breeze thread

Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does not have a clear viewpoint about it. But first it is important to know that what respect actually is. Respect is a basic moral value or need which makes us aware that we are human beings not wild animals.

So we should respect others and should be respected by others to prove our humane identity among all other creatures present on this earth. The awareness about respect must be instilled in every human being from his childhood whether he belongs to a lower social class or an aristocratic section of society. Respecting your parents, teachers and elders is the main step towards teaching the meaning and importance of respect in our life.
Respecting others is a silent way to express our feeling for them. It's an unspoken way of communication which build unshaken and strong relations between people respecting each other. When a person shows respect for someone, then it means that the person have some value for him. His advices and suggestions are important for him.

Some people, particularly younger generation, thinks that showing respect to someone means that you are degrading yourself. They take respect as a sign of weakness or inferiority which could harm one's self respect. But it is absolutely wrong concept about the basic trait or emotion which makes us a real human being.

Another way of understanding that respect important is to imagine a world without respect. Think
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

07 Dec 2016, 10:52

breeze wrote:

Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does not have a clear viewpoint about it. But first it is important to know that what respect actually is. Respect is a basic moral value or need which makes us aware that we are human beings not wild animals.

So we should respect others and should be respected by others to prove our humane identity among all other creatures present on this earth. The awareness about respect must be instilled in every human being from his childhood whether he belongs to a lower social class or an aristocratic section of society. Respecting your parents, teachers and elders is the main step towards teaching the meaning and importance of respect in our life.
Respecting others is a silent way to express our feeling for them. It's an unspoken way of communication which build unshaken and strong relations between people respecting each other. When a person shows respect for someone, then it means that the person have some value for him. His advices and suggestions are important for him.

Some people, particularly younger generation, thinks that showing respect to someone means that you are degrading yourself. They take respect as a sign of weakness or inferiority which could harm one's self respect. But it is absolutely wrong concept about the basic trait or emotion which makes us a real human being.

Another way of understanding that respect important is to imagine a world without respect. Think

XD
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
Austria knusch
Dragoon

07 Dec 2016, 12:29

breeze wrote:

solid copy paste xD
hope u read it aswell :flowers:
No Flag Nathan_Drake98
Crossbow

07 Dec 2016, 18:04

I want to see high player games, please play this!
Germany yemshi
Howdah

07 Dec 2016, 18:43

breeze wrote:

where are the commas at,
Garja wrote: Players on the RE are bad, laggers and they're lazy asses that would sell their mother for a couple of Elo points. It's not just my opinion, it's a fact (which I guess is the same thing, hence your confusion) that the EP is better.

Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

07 Dec 2016, 18:44

hype!

VaneStoilov: the difference between aztec and otto is that with aztec you make vills
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
Turkey breeze
Howdah

08 Dec 2016, 21:58

@umeu will you play or not? if you see this and not answer it will be a dodge

No Flag umeu
Gendarme

08 Dec 2016, 22:01

I already said i will never waste my time on playing a game with you. Dont bother me with your bs again.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team

08 Dec 2016, 22:27

I love these threads. They never are really a serious match and nothing comes of it. Just two boys flaming it out.
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03

09 Dec 2016, 01:03

In this case its more like one boy flaming tbh

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
ESO: Sir_Musket

09 Dec 2016, 01:15

knusch wrote:
breeze wrote:

solid copy paste xD
hope u read it aswell :flowers:

my thoughts exactly rofl ^^
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 02
ESO: IAmSoldieR

09 Dec 2016, 02:03

I want to see this series bad. I might even pay to see it
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

09 Dec 2016, 02:19

just play and post the recs, forum needs them.
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
ESO: Sir_Musket

09 Dec 2016, 03:01

IAmSoldieR wrote:I want to see this series bad. I might even pay to see it

SoldieR cast? @breeze @umeu
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 02
ESO: IAmSoldieR

09 Dec 2016, 05:20

I'm off a full week after Christmas, I'm sure I'd be able to fit it in then.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: jamescheif100

09 Dec 2016, 09:58

If you do do a series, you must have the players pledge to reserve all flaming for after the match or else you'll have a 6 hour trash talk session on stream
1/5/17
Turkey breeze
Howdah

10 Dec 2016, 07:31

YOU DIDNT ANSWER WITH IN 3 DAYS @UMEU

Just an answer yes or no

United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira

10 Dec 2016, 11:31

milku3459 wrote:If you do do a series, you must have the players pledge to reserve all flaming for after the match or else you'll have a 6 hour trash talk session on stream

The trash talking is the best part though
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

10 Dec 2016, 11:33

at this point i dont even care about the actual gameplay ill watch a stream of these two in lobby flaming each other
sircal1Flowers = :flowers:

Forum Info

Return to “General”