Looking to Practice

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Looking to Practice

Post by pecelot »

just post in the schedule section, also not everyone is willing at any given time, although from my experience it's easy to get people to play there
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

tedere12 wrote:I have asked quite a few times for someone to play on EP with me on discord and every time I get 0 responses. Yeah, making a thread and pming the ones who respond on ESO is the better choice

I did that yesterday and two guys messaged me, they took like 10 mins but i was able to play then. I guess Bram is same level as you are, ask him, he also wants to play almost eveyday
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

bram started playing just recently, actually :P but I can recommend Eaglemut for his accessibility!
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

NiceKing too :flowers:
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

I'm always up for a game when I'm online. Just ask me in Discord and if I'm home I probably can.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

pecelot wrote:I don't think it's necessary really, you can easily discuss ,,nooby" things and schedule games in the general ESOC Discord :flowers:

tedere12 wrote:I have asked quite a few times for someone to play on EP with me on discord and every time I get 0 responses. Yeah, making a thread and pming the ones who respond on ESO is the better choice

yeah honestly, ive tried scheduling games and discussing strategy on discord, and 95% of the time i just get ignored. Multiple people have said in this thread they would enjoy a midrange pr chat room, is there any reason not to?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

so do you want to force people to answer you? additional sections won't help, also Oxtanium does a good job of keeping them as clean as possible from any off-tooic discussions, unless ofc in the off-topic section
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

pecelot wrote:so do you want to force people to answer you? additional sections won't help, also Oxtanium does a good job of keeping them as clean as possible from any off-tooic discussions, unless ofc in the off-topic section

Idk, maybe you're right. But it can't hurt? Could we atleast try and see what happens?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

@sdsanft while i do respect your opinion but I really don't think that making channels pr-wise will help, instead it will help you being a stagnant player, However you can do one thing, make a post (here in this thread) mentioning what you want why you want summarize it properly. I think we can work that out, but inactivity on the discord server is not because of the staff but because of the people who stay there dead and the reason why we keep asking people to go to discord is to do away with this problem.