Re: why am I so bad?

Post by pecelot »

Be nice to others, then, and others will be nice to you! :flowers:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:Be nice to others, then, and others will be nice to you! :flowers:

me and @yurashic are pretty close friends, was just some friendly banter :flowers:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:dunno, he never did great in jap mirrors. He just plays a pretty cheesy style, which im sure of wouldnt work so well if you could micro your units. basically all he does is abuse yumi and lag. diarouga and trickymate are far more skilled japan players.
diarouga claims that he's gone 50/50 with him in jap mirrors
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:I confused him for this guy 蒲天同乐 from =ROK= clan, who is qinggod. Anyway, if theyre not the same player, they both cheat.

You can see whenever he plays vs good players he will spawn units or settlers.
Well he had to spawn units to beat me and I'm pretty mediocre so I'd guess he does it pretty often, he's just not too obvious about it. Like if I hadn't streamed the game no one would know looking at the game stats cause they would just assume he got the Cherokee tp
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:dunno, he never did great in jap mirrors. He just plays a pretty cheesy style, which im sure of wouldnt work so well if you could micro your units. basically all he does is abuse yumi and lag. diarouga and trickymate are far more skilled japan players.
diarouga claims that he's gone 50/50 with him in jap mirrors

k i was mistaken about that then.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

james is dyddyd? but jameschief sucks and dyddyd doesnt. : D
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

its him, he just cant play other civs than japan, but his winrate as japan is similar on both accounts. so while james may suck, he doesnt suck with japan apparantly. So i guess nough said?
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Yeah plus people like that need to play tons of games to keep up their level. So if he's stepped down activity and started new civs that explains the gap.

I thought he was Korean though.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

There's three people mentioned here:

无欲无求: Quicksearch gatekeeper, lags a lot, probably Chinese, only plays Japan, widely known to cheat (but usually somewhat subtly). I'm currently looking for a way to steal all his elo with Iroquois, but I've run into a few problems.
qinggod/ShadowAgent: Probably Chinese, plays a lot of Ottomans on qinggod and a lot of British on ShadowAgent. Also generally accepted as cheating, a bit less subtle about it.
dyddyd/william0717/jamescheif100: Korean, plays only Japan on dyddyd and william, uses jamescheif to play other civs. Has a strong Japan, and has been laddering a lot recently on jamescheif with other civs. Doesn't cheat, but I have seem him use the explorer revive bug (please redact if I shouldn't be saying this, thanks).
duck
:mds:
imo
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

funny yet informative post duck, I liked it.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Why does everyone believe jameschief is dyddyd? They act completely different and have different play styles. Dyddyd doesn't even really seem to speak English very well while James does. Also, James is at least somewhat active in the community cause the first time I played him he asked me if I was gibson from the forum. Has someone matched their ipswor smt?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dyddyd speaks english totally fine lol.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well idk cause he never talks when I ask him stuff....when he does its usually taunts or 1-2 word answers
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

gibson wrote:Why does everyone believe jameschief is dyddyd? They act completely different and have different play styles. Dyddyd doesn't even really seem to speak English very well while James does. Also, James is at least somewhat active in the community cause the first time I played him he asked me if I was gibson from the forum. Has someone matched their ipswor smt?

This. Dyddyds japans appear way more solid to me than jamescheif japs :/
r]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ok its not him, youve all been trolled =_=
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Vinyanyérë wrote:There's three people mentioned here:

无欲无求: Quicksearch gatekeeper, lags a lot, probably Chinese, only plays Japan, widely known to cheat (but usually somewhat subtly). I'm currently looking for a way to steal all his elo with Iroquois, but I've run into a few problems.
qinggod/ShadowAgent: Probably Chinese, plays a lot of Ottomans on qinggod and a lot of British on ShadowAgent. Also generally accepted as cheating, a bit less subtle about it.
dyddyd/william0717/jamescheif100: Korean, plays only Japan on dyddyd and william, uses jamescheif to play other civs. Has a strong Japan, and has been laddering a lot recently on jamescheif with other civs. Doesn't cheat, but I have seem him use the explorer revive bug (please redact if I shouldn't be saying this, thanks).

I think China would be a better counter to the japan lagger because you can just slam all your units in and not micro and in lag that works fine. If you try to micro your arq will lag into his infantry mass though. He is from China btw.

Jamescheif is dyddyd91, he uses jamescheif account to play other civs, try different strats with Japan (I guess), and be more bm. Idk why people are saying he's bad, he seems good even with civs other than Japan to me, but maybe I'm so bad at supremacy that he looks good by comparison.

Shadowagent always resigns if it's a land map, on water maps he spams walls and lames warships, combined with possible cheating makes playing him an awful experience. Just don't play him, he's clearly more interested in ruining the experiences of other players than he is in actually playing the game.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

James is good, I'd say much better than dydy.
ShadowAgent made racecars vs me after 90min NE game
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I'd say Porol is good, much better than soldier indeed.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Im pretty positive jameschief isnt dyddyd lol
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Youre positively correct man, and you base that on absolutely nothing relevant!!!

Ofc james isnt dyddyd,

Besides both being koreans, playing same hours, never being online at the same time, never played each other, having roughly same japan winrates and having similar decks, ofc, james has nothing in common with dyddyd...
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

This topic now has nothing to do with the OP or Japan mirror at all lol
btw I'm not suggesting anything, but no one has ever seen me and Aizamk in the same room before :O
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

jameschief is dyddy
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

bobtan is hazza
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

umeu wrote:Youre positively correct man, and you base that on absolutely nothing relevant!!!

Ofc james isnt dyddyd,

Besides both being koreans, playing same hours, never being online at the same time, never played each other, having roughly same japan winrates and having similar decks, ofc, james has nothing in common with dyddyd...

Meh, I believe you. Just very surprising to me how different he acts on james.
r]
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Maybe he is schizophrenic