TOTW #18 Not Deleting a unit in order to have pop room to send a vital military shipment can be bad

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: TOTW #18 Not Deleting a unit in order to have pop room to send a vital military shipment can be bad

Post by momuuu »

Probably better to just build a house.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: TOTW #18 Not Deleting a unit in order to have pop room to send a vital military shipment can be bad

Post by tedere12 »

sometimes you dont have resources to build a house, you are popped because the enemy is sieging your houses and you keep your army hidden and wait for one last shipment. then its useful
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It's very situational as well, you'd basically need to be at full available pop, which does not happen that often in 1v1s — instead you can cancel a unit in queue.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Basically the same right, except instead of deleting its running hussars into an army to kill some shit.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

This tip obviously has some applications. To all deniers, is it really that hard for you to imagine a situation where this is good?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

[spoiler=video][video]https://youtu.be/KNwyXXV0KR0?t=7m20s[/video][/spoiler]
Min ~7:20.
Last edited by pecelot on 17 Dec 2016, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: BBCode added
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

yemshi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNwyXXV0KR0&list=PLSmepGGUeVYg_2PU4JqzumAeDpCCNfxbX&index=60
Min ~7:20.

lol he deleted vills when he had 1hp mm alive.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

haha yeah, priorities, man!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

pecelot wrote:haha yeah, priorities, man!

Mean man editing my posts in order to make them look better.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

I was once developing a strategy for either Russians or Ottomans where an integral part of the strategy was that you'd delete a villager early to free up space for a shipment. I can't remember any details of the strategy and it was probably garbage anyway. Maybe one day, though, we'll see someone seemingly arbitrarily delete a villager in a tournament finals and use it to great effect, and I bet nobody would be calling the strategy garbage then.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Depends, if youd be playing britismusketeer in that final again, im going to say we would :o
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

umeu wrote:#PhirePeshelot

:love: :love: Peshelot

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Vinyanyérë wrote:I was once developing a strategy for either Russians or Ottomans where an integral part of the strategy was that you'd delete a villager early to free up space for a shipment. I can't remember any details of the strategy and it was probably garbage anyway. Maybe one day, though, we'll see someone seemingly arbitrarily delete a villager in a tournament finals and use it to great effect, and I bet nobody would be calling the strategy garbage then.

If one finds a gem in the barrel of a trash bin, is the trash bin then not a treasure chest?
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Mitoe wrote:Uh, I mean, um, they don't. Right. *cough* *cough*

????
Error 404: Signature not found
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

deleted_user wrote:
Vinyanyérë wrote:I was once developing a strategy for either Russians or Ottomans where an integral part of the strategy was that you'd delete a villager early to free up space for a shipment. I can't remember any details of the strategy and it was probably garbage anyway. Maybe one day, though, we'll see someone seemingly arbitrarily delete a villager in a tournament finals and use it to great effect, and I bet nobody would be calling the strategy garbage then.

If one finds a gem in the barrel of a trash bin, is the trash bin then not a treasure chest?

Redneck philosophy inc :chinese:
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Actually u dont need pop space to call minutemen... but after they are out they do take pop space.. So both @umeu and @Mitoe are neither wrong nor right.. Thats my 2 cents. Mic drop out.

Edit: twc civ minutemen do require pop space to be made from firepit.