Age of Empires 3 Noobs Group

Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Age of Empires 3 Noobs Group

Post by CelticCrusader »

Hi there Everyone ,
I created a steam group for new players and players of a lower skill level in the summer, It has grown beyond my expectations. I knew there were so many new players from watching the steam sales and the increase of activity on steam forums . At the moment we have 106 members, we are all under pr 20 , we have sergeants, corporals , lances corporals and lots of conscripts. I always try to help player progress by helping them with build orders and strategies and many other things. If anyone is looking for some similar skilled players and wants to join here is the link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AOE3NOOBS

I am always welcome to higher level players joining too, we could use the help from the pr20+. Also Merry Christmas to you all, I wish you all the best :biggrin:
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Re: Age of Empires 3 Noobs Group

Post by site »

Get them to come to ESOC too, the community could do well with fresh faces.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

site wrote:Get them to come to ESOC too, the community could do well with fresh faces.

In my main group description I link esoc. I could probably encourage people more, I have tried to get players to play esoc patch through the diplomacy in ffa, and obs games . I have had some positive response but not enough players to make it worth it. I want to record some gameplays if I have enough of my players one night, it would be team or ffa, most players in my group are not into 1vs1 sup , probably due to lack of info on how to play civs, there are so many new players. I think with the amount of high level players on here we should have more on the strategy wall.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hey, great job! Thanks a lot! You could also link our discord channel as it's a useful tool for scheduling games. In recent times there were quite a few lower-ranked people trying to get a game going :)
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Great job getting the group set up! With this much fresh meat AOE3 won't die for a while LOL. I also think we should put more stuff on the strategy wall...would be great to see basic BOs
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

pecelot wrote:Hey, great job! Thanks a lot! You could also link our discord channel as it's a useful tool for scheduling games. In recent times there were quite a few lower-ranked people trying to get a game going :)

Thats a good idea, I will add the link to the group description. I do have a discord channel for the group but it unfortunately hasn't saw much use.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

CelticCrusader wrote:
pecelot wrote:Hey, great job! Thanks a lot! You could also link our discord channel as it's a useful tool for scheduling games. In recent times there were quite a few lower-ranked people trying to get a game going :)

Thats a good idea, I will add the link to the group description. I do have a discord channel for the group but it unfortunately hasn't saw much use.

Actually it can be useful if you want to schedule some games or train somebody while obs-ing the game. Plus this can be a really good platform for lower pr's to play on EP because most of the time people complain that they dont get to play because nobody of their level plays on it.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Expect a new member soon!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

Hi there again. I thought I would link our discord too, which is now seeing much more use. I have revamped the discord so it is much more organised and presentable too. The group itself has had some work done to it and I have correctly linked our discord, eso community, and eso community discord. And I had to set group rules as we found we had a cheater in the group.
https://discord.gg/MubkgSR