Post by _H2O »

Buckethead is here to finish the dream :). So excited
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Eso Stats are gone

Post by momuuu »

Buckethead wrote:
r4go wrote:Nobody there Is able to make a elorating website?? I'm not Expert about It. So i don't know what kind of Jobs, moneys or what there Is behind a elorating website

ESOC already have a match/game tracking, I did it in 2016-05, it was in operation until 2016-08, were recorded about 170.000 matchs (Rated, Treaty and Custom games)
I went back to work on it now (pages for users to see the data), but you will probably see this online in the next month because have some others things to do (Badge, Blacklist, Recorded games like rts-sanctuary, improvement of tourney system and other cool things)

You're awesome! :love:
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Skirmisher
ESO: Kikk

Post by Vickyxxx5528 »

In my opinion did be great to have more than just 1 rating system like elo.
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Buckethead wrote:
r4go wrote:Nobody there Is able to make a elorating website?? I'm not Expert about It. So i don't know what kind of Jobs, moneys or what there Is behind a elorating website

ESOC already have a match/game tracking, I did it in 2016-05, it was in operation until 2016-08, were recorded about 170.000 matchs (Rated, Treaty and Custom games)
I went back to work on it now (pages for users to see the data), but you will probably see this online in the next month because have some others things to do (Badge, Blacklist, Recorded games like rts-sanctuary, improvement of tourney system and other cool things)

Our crow swooping in to the rescue with cool things in his beak :love:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

stanleywinston wrote:

When we started up ESOC, we wanted to do an integrated ELO rating with the site to gain more popularity. As it turned out, we couldn't integrate it. The current ELO site has a sort of link to the ESO Servers, so it gets it's data directly from there. Since the games dont register anymore nor upload to the AOE website, you can't get the stats from the game either, so it's even more impossible to make one of our own.

The only option would be to make a selfmade ESO like Voobly, but the amount of money you'd need for that is immense.

ah oks. So i've to win all the Pokers tournaments and brings moneys :lol:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Buckethead wrote:

So you are the new hero for this community. Good. Thx for your working so man :love:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Buckethead wrote:

Now you have to deliver it :flowers:

E coincidencia ou nao, ficou pra fevereiro de novo, isso me preocupa. Hahhaha
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Just be sure to reset the ratings if you want it to be successful
Image Image Image
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: Gear_Head

Post by Gear_Head »

@buckethead are there any resources you need to make this work? I can try to help fill in any gaps you need filled to make this work.