TheLastSamurai

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

TheLastSamurai

Post by giveuanxiety »

TheLastSamurai is back! Just saw him online and chated up with him. He started playing again 3 days ago, had no idea about this site, the tournamnets or that the activity has picked back up since esoc. Apparently since away he was playing on a team for sc2. playing some team games with him atm
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: TheLastSamurai

Post by zoom »

Ah yes, the fucked up kid king himself – the imposter Ourk.

He was quite the good player in between, though. By current standards, he'd be the best in the game.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

rofl
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Uhmmm who? I don't remember this one.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

he was pretty good at sc2. Always rank 50 or better on gm ladder in EU. He came very close to qualifing for WCS europe several times under his nickname "Ourk" ( guess from where he stole that one from :P)
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

lordraphael wrote:he was pretty good at sc2. Always rank 50 or better on gm ladder in EU. He came very close to qualifing for WCS europe several times under his nickname "Ourk" ( guess from where he stole that one from :P)

so... its someone good that stole ourk's name? o.o

ok good.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

lemmings121 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:he was pretty good at sc2. Always rank 50 or better on gm ladder in EU. He came very close to qualifing for WCS europe several times under his nickname "Ourk" ( guess from where he stole that one from :P)

ok good.

welll.......... what did you want to hear ? Where he lives. WHat he likes to eat etc. ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I know where his mailbox lives.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Ya he was saying something about how ppl in sc2 called him ourk. And we played a team game today with another played named ourk and that guy said he was neighbors with the real ourk.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I think I lost to that guy a while ago, nothing too fancy there. But after that random ppl invited me to their games bc they thought I'm friends with their favorite youtube aoe3 player - THEY DIDNT EVEN WANT BLESSINGS
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Ourk (the real Swiss one) was very innovative. You should watch his recs just to satisfy your own curiosity.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

lordraphael wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

ok good.

welll.......... what did you want to hear ? Where he lives. WHat he likes to eat etc. ?

no, i was just confused, tought it was the real ourk :P
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

giveuanxiety wrote:Ya he was saying something about how ppl in sc2 called him ourk. And we played a team game today with another played named ourk and that guy said he was neighbors with the real ourk.
AFAIK both are lying; he calls himself Ourk in SC2, and the other scrub calls himself Ourk in AoE3 and has no relation to the true one in the first place.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I remember when he came around a few years ago. Played for a month or so and was pretty good and probably at least brig. But quickly left or raged. I think he had another aoe3 name previously. But ya on sc2 he calls himself ourk but he's not the AOE ourk
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

he has a liquipedia page about him so he must be pretty decent at sc2
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

He is. He's almost as good as Blackwidow, actually.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

he lost 3-0 to musketjr, so hes rusty :O
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:he lost 3-0 to musketjr, so hes rusty :O

Surprise !
Australia iNterstellaR
Crossbow
ESO: _iNterstellaR__

Post by iNterstellaR »

gibson wrote:he has a liquipedia page about him so he must be pretty decent at sc2

I remember the name Ourk from SC2, he was quite good in the UK scene, probably top 3 around 2012-2013 but never really broke in to the international premier competitions.

Also anyone can have a liquipedia page about them :P
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

iNterstellaR wrote:
gibson wrote:he has a liquipedia page about him so he must be pretty decent at sc2

I remember the name Ourk from SC2, he was quite good in the UK scene, probably top 3 around 2012-2013 but never really broke in to the international premier competitions.

Ye but its generally only decent players who have pages made about them, cause there wouldnt be anything to put on there for a page about say myself xD
Australia iNterstellaR
Crossbow
ESO: _iNterstellaR__

Post by iNterstellaR »

gibson wrote:
iNterstellaR wrote:

Ye but its generally only decent players who have pages made about them, cause there wouldnt be anything to put on there for a page about say myself xD

I will make one for you :P

I have one and all I did was join a semi-competitive team in 2012...just feels good to have your name in blue when you are linked on a liquipedia page haha.
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

hi guys:D, didn't know there would be a thread made about me haha, i was called Ourk in sc2 i made the account so long ago probably when i was a kid so i pretty much just used a name from aoe (as i always liked the name Ourk) i made sure he wasn't playing sc2, but now im back on aoe3 been back a few days now currently finding it hard to adjust to the different pace/changes to the game but im enjoying it hopefully i can compete in some of these tournaments anxiety was telling me about:D
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Good to see you on here, as well!
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

Mimsy for President wrote:Ourk (the real Swiss one) was very innovative. You should watch his recs just to satisfy your own curiosity.

He had a op def strat as germans but when they had 4 settler 1 sw. I still have this rec lol.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:hi guys:D, didn't know there would be a thread made about me haha, i was called Ourk in sc2 i made the account so long ago probably when i was a kid so i pretty much just used a name from aoe (as i always liked the name Ourk) i made sure he wasn't playing sc2, but now im back on aoe3 been back a few days now currently finding it hard to adjust to the different pace/changes to the game but im enjoying it hopefully i can compete in some of these tournaments anxiety was telling me about:D

Welcome!
"Ourk" sounds like the sound a seagull would make