United States of America Siren
Crossbow
 
Posts: 2
ESO: Fqoru
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 07:26

Yo wassup people,

I am currently a level 15 sergeant and I have been stuck on this rank for a while. I have watched a bunch of pro playing videos but I feel like it's better if someone can train me in person. If you are interested lemme know plz :smile: ty
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Lancer
 
Posts: 590
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 07:50

I can't train you since I can't schedule anything, but I can give you tips.
Keep watching Interjection and AOE3 Livestreams, go into games with one goal in mind, for example: "this game I will not lose any vills to raids". Keep making villagers and most importantly of all, have fun. That's really important to help you keep coming back to practice and constantly learning from your mistakes.
"I is Russia spy."
~Donald Trump
Image
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Dragoon
 
Posts: 391
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 10:23

I don't know if you'll find a coach but do what milku said, watch your rec games to see what are the mistakes you don't notice in-game, play more 1v1s (you improve way faster) and feel free to check the strategy wall in order to know the essential build orders.
Are you still competing, or have you gone off to compose music? - Suleiman
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2678
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 10:41

@princeofkabul is always willing to help newer players to the game, the only problem is that his eso bugs and he sometimes doesnt receive messages for some reason so make sure u send him lots of messages just in case. He would only be happy to help.
"i should win"
User avatar
No Flag r4go
Howdah
 
Posts: 1265
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 10:46

Hazza54321 wrote:@princeofkabul is always willing to help newer players to the game, the only problem is that his eso bugs and he sometimes doesnt receive messages for some reason so make sure u send him lots of messages just in case. He would only be happy to help.

yeah right, send him like 10-15 or more messages. He's a clever guy and not racism, say to him you are italian and he will help you soon :hehe:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2315
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 12:41

I also heard that cramper is willing to teach
Image
Turkey breeze
Lancer
 
Posts: 904
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 12:45

Siren wrote:Yo wassup people,

I am currently a level 15 sergeant and I have been stuck on this rank for a while. I have watched a bunch of pro playing videos but I feel like it's better if someone can train me in person. If you are interested lemme know plz :smile: ty

I heard armada69 looks for volunteers to improve and teach his excellent iro rush. Which is a key to get pr35 in a few months
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Mr_Bramboy wrote:also you're right it's not a democracy, it's literally our site, we can do whatever the hell we want
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
 
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 13:10

breeze wrote:
Siren wrote:Yo wassup people,

I am currently a level 15 sergeant and I have been stuck on this rank for a while. I have watched a bunch of pro playing videos but I feel like it's better if someone can train me in person. If you are interested lemme know plz :smile: ty

I heard armada69 looks for volunteers to improve and teach his excellent iro rush. Which is a key to get pr35 in a few months

knew something about umeu was coming XD :hehe:
User avatar
Sweden princeofkabul
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 941
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 13:13

mamma mia vittu saatana
by Jerom

The war on terrorism is useless imo. Show the terrorists that we are nothing to hate and you'll whipe out the basis for terrorism for the most part. It's no coincidence there's very few terrorism from natives so to say.
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 518
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 14:29

The things that helped me the most were:

1.) Never idle TC. Always have a vil training or be aging up. (both if Asian civ)

2) Never idle vils. Always have them gathering.

3.) HERD. It reduces walk time and lets you gather food safer.

4.) Never idle military. Why train it if you won't use it immediately? Go harass some vils or try to pick off a unit or two.

5.) Scout
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/MznQmAY

"He's such a great site to see."
-Gustavusadolphus
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 14:30

Good advice. Careful on the "4", though. In general, improving should be easy if you're that bad at your level, as long as you think. Recording games always helps, too.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 518
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 14:53

Yeah, you don't want to throw away military, but at the same time don't waste it. Scout your opponent, make the right counters, try to pick off units, snowball, win.
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/MznQmAY

"He's such a great site to see."
-Gustavusadolphus
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 1691
ESO: edeholland
Location: something something location
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 16:22

I also advice you to come to our Discord, you may be able to find people to coach you there. Welcome to ESOC!
Whiteboards are remarkable
Coffee + 1 hour = poop
User avatar
No Flag r4go
Howdah
 
Posts: 1265
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 16:45

princeofkabul wrote:mamma mia vittu saatana

Why you are offensive whit your own mother?? :cry:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag sc
Dragoon
 
Posts: 235
ESO: _ZOMBIE_
Location: MN, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 16:49

hotkeys are a must. using hotkeys is like 10 free PR. you're on the right track by watching pros. gl
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
User avatar
Sweden princeofkabul
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 941
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 18:17

r4go wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:mamma mia vittu saatana

Why you are offensive whit your own mother?? :cry:


u wot
by Jerom

The war on terrorism is useless imo. Show the terrorists that we are nothing to hate and you'll whipe out the basis for terrorism for the most part. It's no coincidence there's very few terrorism from natives so to say.
User avatar
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher
 
Posts: 123
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 18:38

KINGofOsmane wrote:I also heard that cramper is willing to teach


Could of been room for a student or two maybe, but I dont even play this game atm, im free and I intend to be so for a while ;)
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 304
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 19:24

Hi everyone,

While we've generally been pretty lax about shitposting, trolling in a thread made by a new user asking a legitimate question is not good. Hazza's post was funny, but everyone else just gave a less-witty version of the same joke without actually helping the OP out. Please try to be helpful in the future.

For Siren: the players suggested to you for coaching (Princeofkabul, Armada, and cramper) are extremely good at this game and won't necessarily have the time or inclination to teach you. Feel free to ask them anyway, but understand that it was other people who were volunteering their time for them.
duck, first among trashcans
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Skirmisher
 
Posts: 190
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 19:32

You can add me, and send me a whisper if your on at the same time. ESO: __UhLaN__ keep in mind im by no means an "pro" but I'm sure I can help you quite a bit. :P
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2678
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 19:45

Vinyanyérë wrote:Hi everyone,

While we've generally been pretty lax about shitposting, trolling in a thread made by a new user asking a legitimate question is not good. Hazza's post was funny, but everyone else just gave a less-witty version of the same joke without actually helping the OP out. Please try to be helpful in the future.

For Siren: the players suggested to you for coaching (Princeofkabul, Armada, and cramper) are extremely good at this game and won't necessarily have the time or inclination to teach you. Feel free to ask them anyway, but understand that it was other people who were volunteering their time for them.

youre making me blush big boy
"i should win"
United States of America Siren
Crossbow
 
Posts: 2
ESO: Fqoru
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 20:35

Lel OK. I do use hotkeys and idle villies a lot. I am definitely not the best at military and eco management. Plays France a lot but always gets owned in late colonial and mid-game and I am not the best at rushing. Hopefully I got more specific lol. Ty for the advice.
Turkey breeze
Lancer
 
Posts: 904
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 21:40

Hazza54321 wrote:
Vinyanyérë wrote:Hi everyone,

While we've generally been pretty lax about shitposting, trolling in a thread made by a new user asking a legitimate question is not good. Hazza's post was funny, but everyone else just gave a less-witty version of the same joke without actually helping the OP out. Please try to be helpful in the future.

For Siren: the players suggested to you for coaching (Princeofkabul, Armada, and cramper) are extremely good at this game and won't necessarily have the time or inclination to teach you. Feel free to ask them anyway, but understand that it was other people who were volunteering their time for them.

youre making me blush big boy

Wow harry got a fanboy!
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Mr_Bramboy wrote:also you're right it's not a democracy, it's literally our site, we can do whatever the hell we want
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
 
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:00

zoom wrote:Good advice. Careful on the "4", though. In general, improving should be easy if you're that bad at your level, as long as you think. Recording games always helps, too.

site vs zoom grudge match
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 01:53

No grudge, no game. Even if Site were to misunderstand my sentence, like yourself, I'm full of appreciation and respect towards him – your post being made in good, joking spirit in the first place, notwithstanding.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 518
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 02:13

zoom wrote:No grudge, no game. Even if Site were to misunderstand my sentence, like yourself, I'm full of appreciation and respect towards him – your post being made in good, joking spirit in the first place, notwithstanding.


I don't have a grudge either. Though I'm always open to a game, even one where I will be thoroughly whipped. :lol:

(I didn't misunderstand, by the way.)
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/MznQmAY

"He's such a great site to see."
-Gustavusadolphus

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sydaphex and 2 guests