Cheater who blatantly hacks

United States of America KyoKusanagi
Crossbow
ESO: KyoKusanagi

Cheater who blatantly hacks

Post by KyoKusanagi »

Eso name is Sutekh

The guy spawns military units via hacks. As I went up the peculiarly abnormal spikes in the military units count section of the graph, I saw that time somehow goes back as he gains units.
For example: 18:30= 53 units; 18:14=90+ units. How is this possible? It isn't. This guy hacks. The players in my team also were suspicious that he cheats. He truly does, in fact, cheat.
I know there are tons of low-lives who cheat and will continue to cheat, but those we know for a fact to cheat, please pest them.

Thanks!

P.S.

Registered just to say this. This guy pretends he's major, but his alternate account (sutekhombos something) where he is 'major' is him farming ELO with his current account, Sutekh. After 2 mins, he resigns. He has done that continuously until he arrived at the rank of Major. Completely despicable.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Re: Cheater who blatantly hacks

Post by BrookG »

I know it is very unpleasant to encounter such cases. This forum doesn't support any kinds of accusations on cheaters, so except this thread to be redacted by the mods. However there is an individual's site where cheaters are added, evidence provided. Welcome to the ESO-C, I hope you stay for the fun of the forum too!!
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

BrookG wrote:I know it is very unpleasant to encounter such cases. This forum doesn't support any kinds of accusations on cheaters, so except this thread to be redacted by the mods. However there is an individual's site where cheaters are added, evidence provided. Welcome to the ESO-C, I hope you stay for the fun of the forum too!!

Well tecnically he is stating facts. Due to proof, so it's more a fact and a general information than an accusation.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

KyoKusanagi wrote:Eso name is Sutekh

The guy spawns military units via hacks. As I went up the peculiarly abnormal spikes in the military units count section of the graph, I saw that time somehow goes back as he gains units.
For example: 18:30= 53 units; 18:14=90+ units. How is this possible? It isn't. This guy hacks. The players in my team also were suspicious that he cheats. He truly does, in fact, cheat.
I know there are tons of low-lives who cheat and will continue to cheat, but those we know for a fact to cheat, please pest them.

Thanks!

P.S.

Registered just to say this. This guy pretends he's major, but his alternate account (sutekhombos something) where he is 'major' is him farming ELO with his current account, Sutekh. After 2 mins, he resigns. He has done that continuously until he arrived at the rank of Major. Completely despicable.

Did u ask him if his main account is armada69?
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon

Post by glorious_ »

deleted_user wrote:
KyoKusanagi wrote:Eso name is Sutekh

Thanks!

P.S.

Did u ask him if his main account is armada69?

probably thelegend27
Great Britain SirSouthwest
Crossbow
ESO: KingRossXIV

Post by SirSouthwest »

I am failing to see how the graph confirms any hacking?

As Dutch he could be spamming instant Ruyters at this stage which would account for large peaks of unit spikes. Or he could have sent Stadholders too.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Where is time going back? Where is any proof of cheating?
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon

Post by glorious_ »

zoom wrote:Where is time going back? Where is any proof of cheating?

okay to have a reference we need the team stats. But to be fair first unit around 12-14 mins is very much unlikely unless it was a treaty game which I don't think so.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

KyoKusanagi wrote:18:30= 53 units; 18:14=90+ units. How is this possible?

Units can die.
Pay more attention to detail.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

eso nick = [redacted] in 3.. 2.. 1..
also this kinda looks like a standard dutch FI graph for church card + w some ruyter/skirm spam.. but i havent played the game so IDK
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Derwin Jiowani iz beck?
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

zoom wrote:Where is time going back? Where is any proof of cheating?

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIEM
2 TEH GUD OL DAYZ
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

As much as I find the conclusions made in this topic—politely put—questionable, the account in question has "trained" Learicorns in rated games, according to ESO data. Please see: ESO Cheater List
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

zoom wrote:As much as I find the conclusions made in this topic—politely put—questionable, the account in question has "trained" Learicorns in rated games, according to ESO data. Please see: ESO Cheater List

No. He "spammed" Learicorns in "custom" games, which means unrated.
http://eso-cheater-list.cf isn't reliable
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Welcome to ESOC! We are sorry that this unfortunate circumstance is what has brought you here, but glad you're here and hope you'll stick around. If you didn't know already, here at ESOC we host regular tournaments with cash prizes, develop the ESOC patch which improves the game's balance, and generally enjoy discussing the game.

We at ESOC feel your pain and are sorry you had to have a negative experience but we cannot do anything to ban or penalize players who cheat and we make our focus on enjoying age of empires and playing the game together. We also believe that cheating accusation posts do more harm to the community than good.

We hope that you continue to enjoy ESOC’s forums, tournaments, maps, and patch.

What you Can Do:

Use the Pest feature on ESO to ensure you don't encounter a player again that you suspect of cheating.
You can also attempt to report such users to the Microsoft staff at the https://www.ageofempires.com
Furthermore, the ESOC patch has measures built into it to prevent the most common types of cheating.