Sir_Musket?

Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer
ESO: juliuscaesar007

Sir_Musket?

Post by juliuscaesar007 »

Hello my name is Steven my ESO name is juliuscaesar007 i have only started playing aoe3 multiplayer 2 weeks ago and i am rank captain now even tough i can only play 2 civs decent :S.
So i went in to a game with this guy Sir_Musket and he asked me what my main civs were and that i was obv a smurf. I told him i wasn't and that i can play brits and china he then kicked me out the game and rejected me before i could ask did i say anything wrong? So if you would be so kind to give me an answer on this forum i would like it instead being so rude to new players ingame... .
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Sir_Musket?

Post by sirmusket »

juliuscaesar007 wrote:Hello my name is Steven my ESO name is juliuscaesar007 i have only started playing aoe3 multiplayer 2 weeks ago and i am rank captain now even tough i can only play 2 civs decent :S.
So i went in to a game with this guy Sir_Musket and he asked me what my main civs were and that i was obv a smurf. I told him i wasn't and that i can play brits and china he then kicked me out the game and rejected me before i could ask did i say anything wrong? So if you would be so kind to give me an answer on this forum i would like it instead being so rude to new players ingame... .

Well, firstly I'd like to apologise I didn't actually think you were a new player, seeing as you had a rank of 27 and a win % of 80, any person would assume you are smurf, also combine that with the fact your account was made on stream sale, so I'm sorry that I might have been "rude", we can play some games then, but your account just seemed really fishy, and your doing good for 2 weeks :)
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

heil ceasar, I'll make sure people like sir_musket who don't respect your authority will pay the price
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer

@sirmusket it's ok just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding :) i have played lots of different RTS games maybe thats why i have good game sense even tough i am still noob also have played aoe3 since it first came out i just rebought the game on steam becuz my actual disc was damaged :D i just never jumped on the multiplayer scene. And yeah would love to play games i have much to learn.

@tedere12 thanks for having my back haha
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

juliuscaesar007 wrote:@sirmusket it's ok just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding :) i have played lots of different RTS games maybe thats why i have good game sense even tough i am still noob also have played aoe3 since it first came out i just rebought the game on steam becuz my actual disc was damaged :D i just never jumped on the multiplayer scene. And yeah would love to play games i have much to learn.

@tedere12 thanks for having my back haha

Yeah no problem, its just in aoe3 online, there tends to be a lot of smurfs, and if the account was made 2016 , and already cap, with 80% win, on steam sale, which is time for smurfs, it just really seemed like a smurf, so sorry for that :P, yeah, I suggest watching Interjection youtube videos, discussing on these forums, and watching streams, I think thats the fastest way to learn :)
[spoiler=spoiler]and read my aoe3 guide that made @Hazza54321 a colonel[/spoiler]
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer

i have been watching alot of videos especially interjection and Veni. The H20 explains also very usefull :) i will check out that guide! i wish some ppl that are really good at a civ or even a few make a detailed guide it really helps new players to get a sense of decks u should be using and standard build orders and some guidelines.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

juliuscaesar007 wrote:i have been watching alot of videos especially interjection and Veni. The H20 explains also very usefull :) i will check out that guide! i wish some ppl that are really good at a civ or even a few make a detailed guide it really helps new players to get a sense of decks u should be using and standard build orders and some guidelines.

well that guide actually pre bad, i wrote it like 1 year and a half ago, and its pre bad, there is always the GoodSpeed guide, that shit is gold for new players
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Wai indeed...
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

What?? Captain in only 2 weeks?? some kind of genius upcoming - be afraid LordRaphael, Kaiserklein, H2O and the rest of you OP players :shock: :shock:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

that has to get my approval first

fckn romans didnt even want my religion
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer

@iwillspankyou lol i was major but dropped :S just trying to learn each civ at a time and have lots of games :D

@jesus3 well only if u would have offered some cookies to go with ur religion... :D
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Well, reaching captain with a new account goes pretty fast if you just win a lot of games. Playing vs players that aren't as good as you is the key to get a high PR, though it's not something you want. Play vs a 'real' captain and you will notice your actual rank.

In case you really play as a captain: you're doing very well. Keep that going! In case you don't really play as a captain, I'd advise you to play some games vs real captains (thus lose) so you will meet your real rank.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer

@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

juliuscaesar007 wrote:@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.

The reason you don't see hosted games capt+ is because people that level play almost exclusively qs(quicksearch). I would recommend either playing hosted games on EP or going to qs on re.
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide

Post by Akechi_Mitsuhide »

britishmusketeer wrote:
juliuscaesar007 wrote:@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.

The reason you don't see hosted games capt+ is because people that level play almost exclusively qs(quicksearch). I would recommend either playing hosted games on EP or going to qs on re.

Why do the top players only play quicksearch?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth. Welcome to ESO and on the ESO community forum! Hope you will find enough people to play with here. You can also check out our Discord for scheduling, or check out the introduction thread to formally introduce yourself.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Akechi_Mitsuhide wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Why do the top players only play quicksearch?

I guess it can be interesting to play all matchups rather than only those you are comfortable clicking in to.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@edeholland said:
Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth.

Lately, I have noticed, there are much less flaming, trolling and shenanigans in forums :!: Makes me :smile: Guess the community has become a bit more "mature" :idea:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

iwillspankyou wrote:@edeholland said:
Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth.

Lately, I have noticed, there are much less flaming, trolling and shenanigans in forums :!: Makes me :smile: Guess the community has become a bit more "mature" :idea:

Haha You never know. Its all normal i guess like it has happened before, there's chaos all around forums for like a month and then stops for a time period and then starts again.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Ashvin wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@edeholland said:

Haha You never know. Its all normal i guess like it has happened before, there's chaos all around forums for like a month and then stops for a time period and then starts again.

But Cheadar and Ear are all grown up now; what could happen?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Good point @milku3459 :lol:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Hazza54321 wrote:Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says

lol...
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hazza54321 wrote:Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says

I'm guessing bipolar.
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Looking at your ELO stats "http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=juliuscaesar007" ,try playing with players having elo more than 1800+ .. or pr 22+
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools