Cheaters List

United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Cheaters List

Post by cedarfarms »

Is there like an official list or anything where people post names and proof of those losers who cheat, because i keep running into cheaters and i want to be able to spread the word and get these kids out of our community. Just now I played a game with [redacted], and he was using the spawn hack but i guess he isnt too good with it because he spawned 20 skirms on a native tp that was within my town centers line of sight, then i guess he realized it and tried to delete them but it was too late. But back to the question, if there is an official list or thread can you please show me thank you!

PS. People have told me that somewhere somebody posted that i cheat or something, Thats not true, ive never cheated a day in my life, whoever posted that is just bitter they got beat.
Last edited by _NiceKING_ on 12 Jan 2017, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cheating accusation [redacted]
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Re: Cheaters List

Post by supernapoleon »

This will be closed :/
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

There is an unofficial one whose veracity seems to be questionable. I was going to link a thread discussing it, but apparently ESOC moderating has already struck, like quiet lightning.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

You can perhaps contact this guy:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9412
Other than that, Buckethead works for a blacklist on his own, so you may shoot him a PM.
Unfortunately as ESOC we are not able to do anything more with that and we want to prevent flame wars, false accusations and witch-hunting. Consider writing it on official AoE forums to get more done, possibly.