Did Acergame09 ACTUALLY play the Summer Championship Finals without using a keyboard?

Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide

Did Acergame09 ACTUALLY play the Summer Championship Finals without using a keyboard?

Post by Akechi_Mitsuhide »

I remember that Acer once said in chat during Summer 2015 Finals that he does not even use a keyboard. If that is true, how has he then managed to win three games against our Samwise12, our beloved hobbit friend from The Shire.
#nohotkeys :huh:
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Re: Did Acergame09 ACTUALLY play the Summer Championship Finals without using a keyboard?

Post by dietschlander »

hard to believe IMO.

#BringBackTheHobbit
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Re: Did Acergame09 ACTUALLY play the Summer Championship Finals without using a keyboard?

Post by Aizamk »

I see no problems with that, I mean, I play all my games blindfolded and with two fingers.
oranges.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Aizamk wrote:I see no problems with that, I mean, I play all my games blindfolded and with two fingers.

i dont even use a hand. I move the mouse just with sheer will
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

lordraphael wrote:
Aizamk wrote:I see no problems with that, I mean, I play all my games blindfolded and with two fingers.

garja is it you?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon

So it was probably just some trashtalk going on there?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

He was using a laptop's integrated keyboard which he exaggerated by saying he wasn't using a keyboard. That's what I gathered when reading his posts.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol I always use a laptop with integrated keyboard, what does it even change ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

A lot, according to acergame. I believe he was kinda bullshitting about it tbh, but it wasn't his optimal setup, apperantly.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

So that's why your strats are so random...they aren't creative, just a blindfolded guy clicking around.
Surprisingly easy to believe!
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

It does because then your hand is up on the screen. You can get the right distances thy way. Plus laptop keys are way less tactile so you don't get as much signal from your hands as to where you are.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

_H2O wrote:It does because then your hand is up on the screen. You can get the right distances thy way. Plus laptop keys are way less tactile so you don't get as much signal from your hands as to where you are.

it matters if you arent used to it. Otherwise its not really a big deal.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Use the force, Acer!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

For me the biggest deal was to switch from using Fx keys, as they supposedly don't work on my laptop keyboard, but other than that it's perfectly fine really. Of course, though, one needs to get used to it :!:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:
_H2O wrote:It does because then your hand is up on the screen. You can get the right distances thy way. Plus laptop keys are way less tactile so you don't get as much signal from your hands as to where you are.

ACERGAME doesnt use groups anyway, he only makes 1 unit.
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

Grudge match upcoming...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lordraphael wrote:

ye that's the issue. I think he was used to using a desktop keyboard which is ofc different size with keys that are likely raised higher, I personally don't really notice a difference but I see how some people would.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

sure you do
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

lordraphael wrote:

Hey, that's my line!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

He has excellent skills. And i think he coul beat you something like 30-0 and you would still want to re with the master acer.. he also doesnt make one unit like some ir qs'ers do (they know who they are :salt: :salt: :salt: ) making skillful tomahawk hawk hawk rush everygame and expect to win against skillful players... btw also i saw him playing china and he doesnt only make skirms also makes pikes. With them
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Durokan wrote:

sure you do

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
Retired Contributor
ESO: Montcalm17

Post by CurassierAndCurassier »

I'll have you all know I once beat my brother while using my trackpad. Don't ask me how old he is or how often he plays AOE3 or if he was also using a trackpad or anything it's not important trust me.