why everyone said sioux lame?

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: why everyone said sioux lame?

Post by deleted_user0 »

Thats such bs lol. Ppl should honestly stop pretending like training vils and making houses is the hardest shit in the world. Pretty much all aoe3 civs are about as hard macrowise. Sure sioux cant get housed. Big fucking deal lol, its super easy not to get housed. Oh and otto dont have to press t+v. Omg now its like 1 billion times easier cuz i have to do 1 thing less. Aoe3 macro is already fucking easy so to say that 1 civ is easier is quite pointless tbh. Only india has a little awkward macro but nothing u cant get used to.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Otto is agressive, which is easier than being defensive. Its also easier when you have OP units, and when you really dont have to focus on macro cause youve got 20v and dont even need to spend food on vills. That means you can put your vills on one big bison hunt and pretty much not worry about food almost for the rest of the game.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

aztec have the hardest macro imo
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Every civ which is really good at one or two things, but terrible in others, are a lame civ when they don't get pidgeonholed/forced into playing their weakness and can play to their full strength.
No rocket science here.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

looking forward to the next tournament where some top player chooses sioux in the game lobby and gets a free win from opponent refusing to play against them.
No Flag _GetMoneyBitches
Crossbow

Post by _GetMoneyBitches »

It's cuz the damn cav with warcheif have a speed of 7.76
Korea South Tekaaluk
Crossbow
ESO: Tekaaluk

Post by Tekaaluk »

um interesting. br is just annoying if u know how to handle it. easiest way is rush before sioux get many cav.
and easy micro because of no house? that's funny. it isnt really hard micro. it's just about getting used to it.

and i know sioux is not really good civ in this game. france, british and asia civs are 1 tier.
but do i have to play powerful civ? some people said play 'real' civ. wtf is 'real' civ? it sounds like racism.
No Flag _GetMoneyBitches
Crossbow

Post by _GetMoneyBitches »

Tekaaluk wrote:but do i have to play powerful civ? some people said play 'real' civ. wtf is 'real' civ? it sounds like racism.

We have a social justice warrior here guys!
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I must admit i love that people dont mind the hp aura of the iro warchief and the speed boost of the golden pavilion but everyone looses their shit about the sioux speed increase
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ofc everyone has a problem with iro warchief XD and everyone knows the golden pavillion is op as well
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..