why everyone said sioux lame?

Korea South Tekaaluk
Crossbow
ESO: Tekaaluk

why everyone said sioux lame?

Post by Tekaaluk »

i just like sioux because of Red Cloud, Sitting Bull.
and only play sioux. but in quick match game, almost people blame sioux even they win or lose the game.
wtf is this?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: why everyone said sioux lame?

Post by lemmings121 »

its gs sindrome, ignore.

sioux are strong in some cases but total trash in others.. i wouldnt call it a lame civ.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Probably because of bow riders. They don't have a penalty against villagers which is very annoying to play against. Also they are fast (with the hero) and they got quite some hp.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

the civ is boring, and as one demsional as you can get imo. I generally resign verus Sioux in QS I can't be bothered it's no fun to play against especially on shitty qs maps. I'd rather take the lose.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Tekaaluk wrote:i just like sioux because of Red Cloud, Sitting Bull.

This unit is a War Chief, an explorer equivalent for the Sioux. You can give him a custom name when creating a home city on ESO.

lemmings121 wrote:its gs sindrome, ignore.

who is gs? :hmm:
[spoiler=spoiler]as Koreans don't reckon, most likely[/spoiler]
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

Br are just superlame on maps with almost no hunts. But after all Sioux is a trash civ.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol sioux is so much fun to play, not in the least because everyone goes QQ cause they have no idea how to play vs it cause they call it lame and resign instead of finding out how to counter it. which is really easy btw.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Because Goodspeed had not yet ruined them.

Garja ex machina.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

umeu wrote:Lol sioux is so much fun to play, not in the least because everyone goes QQ cause they have no idea how to play vs it cause they call it lame and resign instead of finding out how to counter it. which is really easy btw.

not easy countering the great UMEU
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Sioux isn't "lame" as in "OP", but as in "broken". It's really a waste of time to play against this civ, as they will basically just mass 1 unit and run on the map all the time. You winning or losing will mostly depend on how mapscrewed you are, and how long you can wait camping before you push / how hard you can wall up the map before getting hardcore bored.
Also sioux takes close to zero skill, because you don't need to macro (you don't make houses and have close to no way to boom) or to micro (you mass 1 unit anyway and can always run). It's just very low and annoying.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

their cavalry are lame as FUK
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

umeu wrote:Lol sioux is so much fun to play, not in the least because everyone goes QQ cause they have no idea how to play vs it cause they call it lame and resign instead of finding out how to counter it. which is really easy btw.

Yeah so easy to beat when you have no hunts and the guy spams br, which kill more or less everything in early game
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

KINGofOsmane wrote:

not easy countering the great UMEU

wut?! so ez man.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Yeah so easy to beat when you have no hunts and the guy spams br, which kill more or less everything in early game

no hunt sux for sioux too. You rush them and they die.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Sioux isn't "lame" as in "OP", but as in "broken". It's really a waste of time to play against this civ, as they will basically just mass 1 unit and run on the map all the time. You winning or losing will mostly depend on how mapscrewed you are, and how long you can wait camping before you push / how hard you can wall up the map before getting hardcore bored.
Also sioux takes close to zero skill, because you don't need to macro (you don't make houses and have close to no way to boom) or to micro (you mass 1 unit anyway and can always run). It's just very low and annoying.

sioux doesnt even win most mus with BR, they win most with axerider wakina lol.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

umeu wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Sioux isn't "lame" as in "OP", but as in "broken". It's really a waste of time to play against this civ, as they will basically just mass 1 unit and run on the map all the time. You winning or losing will mostly depend on how mapscrewed you are, and how long you can wait camping before you push / how hard you can wall up the map before getting hardcore bored.

sioux doesnt even win most mus with BR, they win most with axerider wakina lol.

Yeah on maps with high resources. On qs maps I don't think so, better abuse the shit hunts. It doesn't matter what you do either way, BRs are so op that most people just mass them and run of the map, which is extremely annoying and broken.

umeu wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

no hunt sux for sioux too. You rush them and they die.

Maps are not balanced, you having no hunts doesn't mean sioux guy won't have hunts either. It all depends on how lucky you get, which is a reason why sioux is low and boring (ofc if you get mapscrewed vs other civs is matter too, but often not as much as vs sioux).
Btw if both sides are no food, I'm pretty sure sioux just wins because they're more mobile, they can just go camp on your hunts and idle you, and then come back defend the rush when they have a unit shipment or sth
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Suoix is very strong sometimes. Sometimes it is very weak.

High speed also removes control for the opponent.

Play what you like to play. Sioux is a fine civ to play. Opponents will always find something to be sad about.
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
Retired Contributor
ESO: Montcalm17

Post by CurassierAndCurassier »

My experience with the Sioux:

If I lose, my opponent says something like "lol Sioux sux"

If I win: "Fuckin bs broken not fun civ"
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

People love to complain about Sioux, India, and Japan. If it's QS just flame back and offer to rematch with reverse civs. If they dodge you then you win (again).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

CurassierAndCurassier wrote:My experience with the Sioux:

If I lose, my opponent says something like "lol Sioux sux"

If I win: "Fuckin bs broken not fun civ"

can almost confirm, my experience with the Sioux:

If I lose, my opponent says something like "lol you sux, fucken newb"

If I win: "Fuckin bs broken not fun civ + i am pretty sure that you are cheating, fucken newb"
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Tekaaluk I love playing sioux to!
To say its very easy to play them, is not true at all :!: They have so bad eco compared to every other civs, that they have to be successful in raiding, or going in with a fast rush - or else they will just loose very hard.

Being successful in raiding, is NOT EASY though! So, my message to some of the ppl who have made posts here, saying they are lame, broken, easy to play!! Your just wrong, and I would suspect you dont know the sioux at all :dry:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

People are dumb and don't understand what lame means. Sioux not the greatest civ, why anyone would say it's lame is beyond me. Cheats are something that would be lame for example (teksumris)
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Tekaaluk I love playing sioux to!
To say its very easy to play them, is not true at all :!: They have so bad eco compared to every other civs, that they have to be successful in raiding, or going in with a fast rush - or else they will just loose very hard.

Being successful in raiding, is NOT EASY though! So, my message to some of the ppl who have made posts here, saying they are lame, broken, easy to play!! Your just wrong, and I would suspect you dont know the sioux at all :dry:

What is easier, to come anywhere from the darkness with ultra fast OP ranged cav, or to defend spread out shitty hunts with slow musk or xbow?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Tekaaluk I love playing sioux to!

Sioux is like the 2nd easiest civ after otto or sth. There's close to nothing to know about them btw.

almalek wrote:it can be op in team game combined with other sterlet or other civ in 1v1 isn't so op..

It's tier 1 in team games (especially in 3v3), if not best civ, regardless of what you are combined with. In 1v1 it's not op, just lame.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Thats such bs lol. Ppl should honestly stop pretending like training vils and making houses is the hardest shit in the world. Pretty much all aoe3 civs are about as hard macrowise. Sure sioux cant get housed. Big fucking deal lol, its super easy not to get housed. Oh and otto dont have to press t+v. Omg now its like 1 billion times easier cuz i have to do 1 thing less. Aoe3 macro is already fucking easy so to say that 1 civ is easier is quite pointless tbh. Only india has a little awkward macro but nothing u cant get used to.