2v2 Invitational Player Update

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: 2v2 Invitational Player Update

Post by princeofkabul »

Im just happy to see Sam playing, and you guys should also Be.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Intelligent thing to do: Ask sorry breeze and googoon, re-invited them, hope they accept and call tit-kynesie to make the teams pair. Esoc members really need a better behaviour and to be smart. It is z community or a group of few kids that make what they want like kid mafia?? I'm not there to flame, but really i often listen to make this game alive, great...and i've to seen all those shits from the staffs.
We want make a good tournament or a friends/kids/ mafia tournament?? Just to know if i've to whatch it or not
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I dont even understand this idea of "group of friends/top players club" shit.

PS: i just remembered how op sam was in team games b4, this will be awesome.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Mitoe wrote:
musketjr wrote:
Show hidden quotes

when boneng accidentally clicked the 'x' box (not full screen) vs garja, the admin discussion (when I still associated with these lowlifes - not including gs here - in skype) essentially turned on an agreement by h2o and goodspeed that boneng is an asshole, therefore no leeway, and we will support garja.

Wow. That is not at all what happened: it is in fact such a sick distortion of the truth I can't even believe that you said it. Ryan and I had both been watching the stream at the time, and we simply decided to abide by the rules:

1.4 - When a player disconnects AFTER 2 minutes, the players can (when both agree) restart and replay the game. When the opponent does not agree to restart, the player who lost connection will be given a loss.

yea man it was garja being a dick cauz he is one piece of ... and not tourney staff..
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

IAmSoldieR wrote:I dont even understand this idea of "group of friends/top players club" shit.

PS: i just remembered how op sam was in team games b4, this will be awesome.

I'm not telling to kick sam or who. Best idea for me was to invite sam and h20 and tit/kynesie. Kicking breeze and goongoon ss no sense. Why kick them?? What i want telling (whit my horrible english) is that too much often staff'decisions are not based on any smart logic. They appear like "we do what we want skipping rules", o you are r4go my friend so you can do what you want. Staff have to be a good judge there, and i've seen too much no sense decisions or kid's attitudines. A good decision would be: oh great h20 and sam want to play, op op op, i invite tit and kynesie too now (the story of hack lag while not work becouse ep stop cheats and also the storyof wooden pc, tit has a good pc and good settings like kynesie too).
Personally i prefer a tournament whit breeze/googoon + h20 and sam instead loooking those shits. Have you understand me @iamsoldier ? Hope me english was not no bad :roll:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

Hey guys, just wanted to say i had no input on this decision nor did i even know it was going on. I got a message from Ryan a few days ago saying we had a spot to play, that was all i knew about it. Excited to play some teamgames again, hopefully me and mankle can get back into shape in the 2 weeks we have before the tournament! Would be cool if the admins could find another team + goongoon and breeze (or a new partner for goongoon if breeze was kicked, didnt read all the reasoning behind it), seems like the best way to deal with it from here. xxxxxx
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

Aizamk wrote:country flag for samwise is wrong
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

drsingh wrote:Seems there is no consensus in community regarding need or extent of moderation.
Since some members are probably using this forum as a no risk vent for their life problems. Unless moderation is given importance, it will only become unpleasant to interact here. Except those who abuse to feel better about themselves. Moderators get targeted most often. And if things are not taken serioulsy. The moderators will quit. Why do they need to invest their time for free, only to read abuse about them?

1 day ban is not enough, imo. Some of the immature irresponsible members require longer time-out.

Since this is an invitational its understood that participation is going to be restricted. And cant be demanded.
But still, once the player list has been announced. It seems unfair to, just take back your invitation for tournament.

Ofcourse breeze should be banned. 1-2 months if required, from forums.
Goongoon should have been consulted before. Allowed to choose another team mate, if he wishes so. Even if the resulting team might not have been selected initially in the invitaitonal. To be fair. Since its bad to just remove a team after you display the player list.
Maybe for his sake, could let breeze play with a warning of kick at the drop of a hair. I'm sure the purpose of moderation is not to exclude people but to bring out the best in them.

Those accusing staff. (@breeze). I'm sure you wont understand, what responsibilty means. but i'll try.
The admins are accused often. Though their job is the toughest. There is no way everyone is happy with any one decision. There is always a lot of flame.
Also from what i understand. Noel and others want the best for the community and the tournament. Even if it means tolerating some good players who are not a good person. They shouldnt have to do that.
That pic Buckethead posted actually makes it clear how difficult the decision was. They wanted to ban you for your actions. But just couldnt do it. Because of lack of good players in the small community. Also nobody would have required to fill your empty spot if you would not have given enough cause to be removed in first place. These polls and the other funstuff you think of, are not actually fun for most other people. Its probably not one thing, but a cumulative effect.
Maybe if you man up for your actions. And apologise, it could make the admin's decision easier...
im being very serious!
thats such an awesome post dude.. full respect! ps garja sux
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP