2v2 Invitational Player Update

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: 2v2 Invitational Player Update

Post by deleted_user »

deleted_user wrote:It looks to me like decision to find a new replacement duo instead of asking goongoon was a matter based on circumstance rather than ESOC's attitude towards him. I think this judgment call was a mistake and I'd like to see an invitation extended to goongoon to find a new mate (if he'd like) and leave Ryan and Sam as the alternative to that. Though I can understand, coming from the tournament hosts' perspectives, that finalizing brackets as soon as possible in such a short notice change like this is important too.

I'm not sure how one can question Breeze's disqualification as unfair and I lastly I urge those preaching rationality to practice rationality.

joining patch team requires to obey the eso-c rules? in fact it was unfair... i practised for days and now just say "WE GOT ALTERNATIVE WE PUT YOU OUT" it is just not deserved. and it's unfair. and goongoon desicion is a horrible one
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Yeah I guess goongoon wasn't close enough friends with the higher-ups in ESOC so they decided to kick him out too. Breeze deserved the ban IMO though.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

Dolan wrote:I think staff was right about banning Breeze, not because he insulted staff, but because he insulted 2 forum users. If the poll was about the "why does X and Y suck dix" (X and Y being random users), it would still be a bannable offense.

Wait is the entire discussion about, whether or not Breeze was offensive towards two admins by saying "who sucks more dix"? . If that's really the case and we're arguing about if it was right to ban him then I'm really wasting my time here :dry:

Well it's really a discussion apparently :sad:

dicktator_ wrote:Breeze deserved the ban IMO though.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

we had 3rd player to play but they didn't even waited for it because h2o and samwise was an excellent alternative
and they needed them to be in tournament.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

this is bs, comepletely biased, sure breeze is a retard but kciking goongoon out of it is totally unfair and even breeze to some extent, just favouritism to sam and mankle imho
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

I'd like to trade with one of the ESOC-Stuff members, it seems like a very rewarding activity.
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

This was disapointing to hear, I think that alot of guys including myself was interested to see how well this team would do . Im also dissapointed that it does indeed looks like you esoc guys just fuked over breeze because you could. I dont approve or support breezes actions but it does looks like you just replaced him because you could. If breezes poll was the sole reason for the bann aswell as the reason hes team was disqualified then why are noel stating that its okay for team breeze to continue to participate if they cant replace them with ryam and sam. If breezes actions were cause enough to exclude him and goongoon for the tournament then that should be the case regardless if it changes the outcome of the tournament for the worse without any other factors involved. Right now it looks like what breeze did "may" have been reason to bann him for, but since you could replace him you also did so.

Not to mention im not even sure I agree at all that a bann was the best way to deal with this at this stage were players have invested so much time, im thinking mostly of goongoon who now is getting punished over this so called "inccident".
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I must say I am quite disappointed to hear this. Driving away community members is not what tournaments should be about.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Sucks for goongoons bit breeze is a dumb mf.

Tbh my team isn't on the level at all for this, and at least myself, I'm willing to give my spot to goongoons if he has another mate.

@goongoon
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i hope they change their this behaviour soon.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Goongoon at least should be allowed to play still, simple as that. I can really relate to the position he in tbh
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

cramper wrote:Im also dissapointed that it does indeed looks like you esoc guys just fuked over breeze because you could.

1. This guy was banned on forums, justifies he was banned from the tourney HOSTED BY ESO-C as well.
2. As raphael already mentioned somewhere there is a very small number of good players so banning someone from tourney can get hard if any good player is not there to take the spot. Here in this case there was, so its changed.

Not to mention im not even sure I agree at all that a bann was the best way to deal with this at this stage were players have invested so much time

He should have thought about before creating that nonsense poll. You might not know it but this guy blew my fuse when I read that thread. Just if in case you don't know (but you should have).

1) Be respectful.
2) Respect site staff and their decisions.
5) Donā€™t post in a manner that is harmful to ESOC.

Are the rules which he broke when he posted that.

Guess what, I have a bonus edit FOR ALL THE FICKLE MINDED GUYS
This guy is someone who broke these rules before this ban even took place

1) Be respectful. Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC, however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.

2) Respect site staff and their decisions. The management of this site is made possible through the efforts of people freely devoting their time and/or money to its maintenance and moderation. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site, send a message to Administrator/Moderators. You may not, however, publicly complain about or demand reasons for moderation actions. Public discussion of moderation policy must be confined to this thread alone: (none available at this time). Harassment of site staff on the forum or other services will lead to consequences as well.

4) Keep recurring topics in a single thread. Any posts that are intended to be a recurring series need either be infrequent enough to not cause a disturbance to other users, or be contained in a single thread. If you have a series in mind reach out to moderation staff to plan how to post it to the forums.
Cheating Umeu thing.

5) Stay on topic. Any threads that do not belong to the Off Topic board should be kept relatively on topic as to allow new people to join the discussion.
Never was never is.

7) Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) If you were cheated, we are sorry. If you want to take action, familiarise yourself with this thread and please send the evidence in a PM to n0eL or another admin. We will keep this information private and use it to safeguard ESOC products.
Again Umeu.

11) Respect the privacy of others. Do not pressure anyone into revealing private or real-life information, for example: names, addresses, phone numbers, or other such information.Again Umeu

15) Donā€™t post in a manner that is harmful to ESOC. This includes posts directing users to other, similar services or attacks directed towards the site staff.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Sucks for goongoons bit breeze is a dumb mf.

Tbh my team isn't on the level at all for this, and at least myself, I'm willing to give my spot to goongoons if he has another mate.

@goongoon

Yeah your pool seems "quite" hard... Dont give up already! XD
Great Britain CripSAV
Crossbow
ESO: RevolutionX

Post by CripSAV »

Just allow Breeze and Goongoon to play by opening another bracket, I'm sure there would be 2 more people who would want to play? Also I'm very excited to see Sam and Ryan back!
"Mosks + kavs"
"Skins + gons"
- Kickass, ladies and gentlemen.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

did i break any tournament rules? i don't say my polls were great it was funny made post everyone knows... and also kicking out a pr40 player goongoon exacly shows how immature actions eso-c takes... it's pretty much sad behaviour imo @ashwin @octanium just answer if i break up tourney rules or not. also it was not permanently ban, don't be dickhead. it was just 24 hour ban you also know it.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

He shouldn't be kicked out for one dumb poll. Others have committed much worse crimes and not been punished for them.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

deleted_user wrote:did i break any tournament rules?

This is the only thing you can speak in your defence? I have seen you mentioning that almost 10 times in this thread. Don't know if you are aware but ESOC FORUM RULES APPLY TO ESOC TOURNAMENTS AS WELL. And mind you, it's not the first time you tried to be this dick.

You have been given warning in the past because of your nonsense threads and posts and polls(you are quite known for).
IAmSoldier wrote:breeze is a dumb mf.

Hazza54321 wrote:sure breeze is a retard

Lukas_L99 wrote:Those polls by breeze are retarded as fuck

And the Rule is IF YOU ARE BANNED FROM FORUMS YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE TOURNAMENT AS WELL. This is to bring the human out of people like you. But I know its not gonna help, people ain't getting better.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:He shouldn't be kicked out for one dumb poll. Others have committed much worse crimes and not been punished for them.

From what I can tell it's not just the one poll it's a pattern of behavior (insulting mods etc) that lead to the removal.

goongoon really didn't deserve this though.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

fightinfrenchman wrote:He shouldn't be kicked out for one dumb poll. Others have committed much worse crimes and not been punished for them.

Please do not include your personal agendas here. One problem is enough.

Edit: Its just not one poll. Maybe do a little research before being Anti-ESOC or Anti-Staff?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ashvin wrote:
deleted_user wrote:did i break any tournament rules?

This is the only thing you can speak in your defence? I have seen you mentioning that almost 10 times in this thread. Don't know if you are aware but ESOC FORUM RULES APPLY TO ESOC TOURNAMENTS AS WELL. And mind you, it's not the first time you tried to be this dick.

You have been given warning in the past because of your nonsense threads and posts and polls(you are quite known for).
IAmSoldier wrote:breeze is a dumb mf.

Hazza54321 wrote:sure breeze is a retard

Lukas_L99 wrote:Those polls by breeze are retarded as fuck

And the Rule is IF YOU ARE BANNED FROM FORUMS YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE TOURNAMENT AS WELL. This is to bring the human out of people like you. But I know its gonna help, people ain't getting better.
btw send me the link.
I cant see any formal letter that says esoc tourneys applies esoc forums aswell.

you are a biased pathetic person. Majority of the people are disagree with this desicion. You cant run away from the truth
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

dicktator_ wrote:

From what I can tell it's not just the one poll it's a pattern of behavior (insulting mods etc) that lead to the removal.

goongoon really didn't deserve this though.

If you ever saw that. I also said that it was an overdone joke. Im aware that was a mistake.. but dude i practised for months for this tourney.. it was just not deserved for me or goongoon. They also say if h20 accepts then kick which is showing the real reason :)
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

btw send me the link.

I won't. Can't do anything for people who aint nice to me :flowers:
you are a biased pathetic person.

Just because I do not support you? Maybe I would have if you hadn't made that stupid poll.
Majority of the people are disagree with this desicion.

I include myself in the "Majority". Its YOU i do not give a damn about. I am talking with people in favor of goongoon.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

As a general rule if you want to remain part of a tournament you shouldn't insult the people running it.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

dicktator_ wrote:As a general rule if you want to remain part of a tournament you shouldn't insult the people running it.

Just not the people running it, everyone.
Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC, however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.