Train Times

Canada ColdComfort1066
Crossbow
ESO: ColdComfort1066

Train Times

Post by ColdComfort1066 »

I'm trying to learn this game and I see posters here have spent a lot of time writing to help new players. I appreciate this and thank those who have put in the effort. Is there a place where I can find the train times for various units? Wikia doesn't include them and looking through the proxy file is a pain.

I could just test them. Thanks in advance.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: Train Times

Post by lemmings121 »

As a general rule, Its approximately proportional to the cost of each unit, with some exceptions... May I ask why you what this info?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

ColdComfort1066 wrote:I'm trying to learn this game and I see posters here have spent a lot of time writing to help new players. I appreciate this and thank those who have put in the effort. Is there a place where I can find the train times for various units? Wikia doesn't include them and looking through the proxy file is a pain.

I could just test them. Thanks in advance.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.d ... &mode=html That contains train times for all units.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

^ aren't those links broken? :O

Ekanta UI.
Canada ColdComfort1066
Crossbow
ESO: ColdComfort1066

Post by ColdComfort1066 »

Most of the links are broken. But the ones at the bottom of the page are not. One of them gives the train times for units. Even if some of this info may be outdated it is just what I'm looking for. britishmusketeer has saved me a lot of time. Thanks.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I don't know them. I would say curs take long enough to train to matter. All else is not relevant to memorize. In a real game you have to feel it since you also cannot know exactly when they start training their units.

Mercenary shipments take 60 seconds to arrive that is important for you to know.

As I said the only other timing besides that is curs/warwagons. They take 60 seconds? Either way it's noticeably long.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

It's nice to know, like if you are trying to age but have 600food, I sometimes see how long it takes to get to 800 vs 900 and then consider how much of an additional vil I could have had
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i think the wiki gives you all the info you need to know. Cuirs and ww are 60 sec.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

how long does lil bombard train? 60 sec or smth?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

_H2O wrote:I don't know them. I would say curs take long enough to train to matter. All else is not relevant to memorize. In a real game you have to feel it since you also cannot know exactly when they start training their units.

Mercenary shipments take 60 seconds to arrive that is important for you to know.

As I said the only other timing besides that is curs/warwagons. They take 60 seconds? Either way it's noticeably long.
It—60 seconds—is directly proportional to their cost, compared to Hussars and many other units.