Friendly AoE3 people

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by momuuu »

bugattivitesse wrote:AOE does have a pretty good community. The best community i ever experienced in a game was in Forge of Empires. You actually got to get to know players there. I used to play that all the time. I dropped it because it got repetitive though, and was becoming more than a game to play for fun.
I really got to know a lot of people playing aoe3 aswell. It''s just that a smaller community makes it more rewarding to not be a complete jerk. If the chance that you''ll meet a player a second time is basically 0% , there''s less of a reason to be nice to that player.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by zoom »

benj89 wrote:you and this guy just did selective reading in what I wrote, it only ends my participation in this discussion :)
as a final note: you and this guy explains why cultural intelligence is being taught and has been discovered and companies are paying thousands of dollars to teach this to there employees. It''s linked to motivation but also capacity (which is obviously not given to everyone *you both*), and its also for a reason American are considered as the most "hated tourists" in the world
I did not do selective reading at all. I made very sure to read every single word of all your posts ITT. I was simply not interested in arguing with you anything except that which I did. It''s unfortunate that makes you feel as though I intentionally ignored parts of your posts.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

benj89 wrote:Ok, now I''m asking you, are they notorious because you heard it from a few ignorant american (everyday I''m amazed at how the average american guy is simple/close minded), french are also notorious to be subtle, nuanced, so according to what''s notorious I would say there is smtg more detailed than the americain way of explaining it.
so if you heard it because the average american tourist told it to you, that has 0 value, if you actually experienced it that''s smtg else, and I told you the reason why it might have happened.
and if a french guy refuse to give you directions while he can speak english, he is just a retard, retards are everywhere
"(everyday I''m amazed at how the average american guy is simple/close minded)," stupid bs you''re as close minded as you say they are....
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

venox wrote:
benj89 wrote:Ok, now Im asking you, are they notorious because you heard it from a few ignorant american (everyday Im amazed at how the average american guy is simple/close minded), french are also notorious to be subtle, nuanced, so according to whats notorious I would say there is smtg more detailed than the americain way of explaining it.
so if you heard it because the average american tourist told it to you, that has 0 value, if you actually experienced it thats smtg else, and I told you the reason why it might have happened.
and if a french guy refuse to give you directions while he can speak english, he is just a retard, retards are everywhere
"(everyday Im amazed at how the average american guy is simple/close minded)," stupid bs youre as close minded as you say they are....
He isnt.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

why isn't he close minded when he condemns every citizen of the US as being close minded?
France iNcog
Ninja

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by iNcog »

venox wrote:why isn''t he close minded when he condemns every citizen of the US as being close minded?

you''re being so closed minded about this
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

incog wrote:
venox wrote:why isnt he close minded when he condemns every citizen of the US as being close minded?
youre being so closed minded about this
misuse of the term close minded
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by bart331 »

incog wrote:aha so there was this dutch guy on the road (i''m in britanny which is a big tourist attraction for dutch people) and he was going at 70 kmh and i''m really chill and tolerant tbh i just roll behind him even though people who drive at that speed are generally dumbasses or old people (who are dumb). i saw two german cars as well do the same shit of going at 70 when those roads are legally 90 and practically 100

see i''m very respectful to tourists

no flammen!

Haha ur too good for this world, if i see some french car here driving 10 km/h under the limit i go crazy. Kinda missed this discussion , but ye frenchies gotta french they cant help it. Better learn french or stay the fuck out of frenchieland. Tho their stubborness is unique, it kinda charms them and defines them.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by Mimsy for President »

(?_?)
( ?_?)>??-?
(??_?)
Deal with it
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by momuuu »

bart331 wrote:
incog wrote:aha so there was this dutch guy on the road (im in britanny which is a big tourist attraction for dutch people) and he was going at 70 kmh and im really chill and tolerant tbh i just roll behind him even though people who drive at that speed are generally dumbasses or old people (who are dumb). i saw two german cars as well do the same shit of going at 70 when those roads are legally 90 and practically 100

see im very respectful to tourists

no flammen!

Haha ur too good for this world, if i see some french car here driving 10 km/h under the limit i go crazy. Kinda missed this discussion , but ye frenchies gotta french they cant help it. Better learn french or stay the fuck out of frenchieland. Tho their stubborness is unique, it kinda charms them and defines them.

Staying out of frenchieland? But where else would I find perfect weather with almost no chance of rain and 30 degrees C in the summer?
France benj89
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by benj89 »

well you got spain/italy? never been there but sounds like what I heard abt it
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by momuuu »

benj89 wrote:well you got spain/italy? never been there but sounds like what I heard abt it
Spain and italy too hot in summer. Southern france is too perfect.
No Flag cowhax
Skirmisher

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by cowhax »

AoE community is nowhere near as toxic or inflammatory as the fighting game community. And even now it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. Just be lucky you aren't getting knifed for being the better player.

http://www.orochinagi.com/2015/02/man-a ... over-kof97

Nobody died btw.
France benj89
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by benj89 »

jerom wrote:
benj89 wrote:well you got spain/italy? never been there but sounds like what I heard abt it

I always wanted to spend few weeks to Lake Como, looks beautiful there. def my next destination for summer
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Jaeger

Friendly AoE3 people

Looks cool indeed.
Another nice place : Verdon Gorge.
France benj89
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by benj89 »

I've done kayaking on the Ardeche gorges, but those verdon gorges looks nice indeed!
most of provence is really cool. kind of like tuscany apparently where I also want to go in italy
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by princeofkabul »

jerom wrote:

How about come in Finland for winter? Just perfect -25 celsious everyday! Not too hot.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

they can't Find the Land FinLand
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by princeofkabul »

venox wrote:they can''t Find the Land FinLand

We like solitude.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by macacoalbino »

princeofkabul wrote:
jerom wrote:Spain and italy too hot in summer. Southern france is too perfect.
How about come in Finland for winter? Just perfect -25 celsious everyday! Not too hot.
I got -37?C in Lapland, so refreshing! Even my nosehair got frozen...

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

You have hair on your nose?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by momuuu »

venox wrote:You have hair on your nose?
hes probably talking about the hair in his nose
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by _venox_ »

jkjk
No Flag slay3r19
Crossbow

Friendly AoE3 people

Post by slay3r19 »

Today was my first day on ESO. I just wanted to say what a nice bunch of people there is. I played about 15 games today, at least 12 of the games had nice friendly people in them. All ggs and well played (regardless of how i played ') ) The other 3 were pretty much silent (possible language barrier i think). Lets compare it to Starcraft II community :P. Honestly i don't think i have ever played a game of SCII that i wasn't flamed or swore at or anything LOL. All and all I do think that there are alot of nice friendly people on ESO and it was pretty enjoyable. My only problem is its not so easy to always find a game, we need more people.
Jaeger

Friendly AoE3 people

Welcome aboard !