Veni_Vidi_Vici_W alias ramex19

wut, this guy a nob.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Re: Interactive stream

Post by vardar »

Darwin_ wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:The original "coca-cola" comes from Corsica (a french island) where a medicine man, called Mariani, invented this drink for medical purpose. Then it has been bought by american and then it became coca cola iirc. So really it's more strange for me that coca cola is american !!! :D

The name comes from the coca leaves that were in the original tonic.

Coca-Cola history began in 1886 when the curiosity of an Atlanta pharmacist, Dr. John S. Pemberton, led him to create a distinctive tasting soft drink that could be sold at soda fountains. He created a flavored syrup, took it to his neighborhood pharmacy, where it was mixed with carbonated water and deemed “excellent” by those who sampled it. Dr. Pemberton’s partner and bookkeeper, Frank M. Robinson, is credited with naming the beverage “Coca‑Cola” as well as designing the trademarked, distinct script, still used today.

Source: http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/about-u ... a-history/

The Mariani guy you are talking about, Vin Mariani, created a tonic wine mixing Bordeaux wine with coca because apparently he had a keen interest in coca. I'd like to try that, could easily make it homemade!
c0ns!
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

STREAMERS INTERACTING WITH TWITCH CHAT??? WHAT IS THIS NEW FANGLED IDEA?!?! IT COULD NEVER WORK. DUMB IDEA.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Queen asked me to write in her stead to say that she sadly won't be able to do her cast this evening, for personal reasons.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

sc wrote:STREAMERS INTERACTING WITH TWITCH CHAT??? WHAT IS THIS NEW FANGLED IDEA?!?! IT COULD NEVER WORK. DUMB IDEA.

Believe it or not, I've had this argument recently.