Iroquois civ situation

What do you do when you do play iro?

Playing table tennis with the other hand
30%
Talking with gf on the phone
10%
Reading the aztec guide ( go update it daniel )
30%
Better gym
10%
Other ( put your comments below )
20%

Total votes: 20

No Flag farran34
Dragoon
Donator 01

Re: Iroquois civ situation

Post by farran34 »

True but they have much more justification for crying vs iro at least :P
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Re: Iroquois civ situation

Post by yurashic »

farran34 wrote:
Couprider wrote:You guys already made a new patch, and still can stop complaining a RE civ?
Also, if iro is really THAT strong, why don't you fight for a month to reach elo2800+/pr45+? It SHOULD be quite easy! And glorious, isnt it?

I am pretty sure that if I devoted one whole month of seriously playing any one civ in qs I would get the higest pr from that civ being iro. I wouldn't get close to 2800 elo both due to me not being near that level of a player (this being the main reason), the fact that there are not enough other high elo players, and that it would be hard for almost any player currently to get that pr due to the occasional cheaters and smurfs. I could probably inflate my elo by around 100-200 points though.

Also I have no idea why this would be glorious, if anything you would get more shit for being a 100% only iro player and being high ranked than being a pr 30 euro civ player....

90% colonel+ level players main Euro (except for Spain and Otto) or India/Japan, yet people still complain...