scheduled tournaments game - being delayed or cancelled

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: scheduled tournaments game - being delayed or cancelled

Post by Mitoe »

Like if you had done 3v first, instead of VC, and then just built 3 less manors. You'd have the same number of vills. Do you think the build would feel much different in that case?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

My build? I don't cut 3v, so it's not really relevant. I doubt it would be different if u make 3 less manors, but my bo was max greed. I shipped 5. 4. Vils too and made 5 Cree cdb as well.

To be clear, I also think vc first sux. I also think that vc after 3v makes little difference on your overal game, I think it's slightly superior in greed situations, but probably also slightly less flexible early on. In my bo 3v vc 700w was just a bit better than 3v 700w 600w, mainly for the reason that my 5 4 vil cards could come a bit faster after, cuz vc could be sent in age1.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I suppose in that case it doesn't really matter cause 3v will be worth like 3% of your eco.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

I demand a ban for all those imbeciles that derailed This Thread.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It's interesting to me @H2O_ @Mitoe that you are still basing your opinion of the card on a test game when I have posted a giant thread with actual reliable data. Did you miss it? I feel like you did because this:
Mitoe wrote:Like if you had done 3v first, instead of VC, and then just built 3 less manors. You'd have the same number of vills. Do you think the build would feel much different in that case?
Is exactly one of the things I tested and VC came out ahead.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5404

If you don't trust the data I suppose that's understandable to an extent but I'd like to know why?

lordraphael wrote:I demand a ban for all those imbeciles that derailed This Thread.
This seems like a healthier subject :P
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Anyone remember when we used to play RTSL. 3v3 clanmatches. Finishing divisons and playoff. Games all The time. NO pricemoney. Shudnt be that Hard to schedule a few games.
Is The problem that its streamad now or just tog few nerds playing??
Whaterver The issue. We need to make aoe Great Again!!!!!!!
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^pls step onboard of the ESOC-boat, we need shady Swedes here
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Even though I agree with you @Goodspeed : that discussions about VC or 3 vills are much more pleasant! The issue I raised are still important, and I wish more players would have respect for schedules and for the 100s ppl awayting the game to start!
I understand that sometimes things can happen that results in rescheduling or a small delay - but in my experience a game that runs on time is more the exception than the rule. How can it be better, I wonder?
(Whether you send VC or 3 vills will certainly not change that fact, But it changes the subject :lol: - Nice info though and I read your earlier post)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

iwillspankyou wrote:Even though I agree with you @Goodspeed : that discussions about VC or 3 vills are much more pleasant! The issue I raised are still important, and I wish more players would have respect for schedules and for the 100s ppl awayting the game to start!
I understand that sometimes things can happen that results in rescheduling or a small delay - but in my experience a game that runs on time is more the exception than the rule. How can it be better, I wonder?
(Whether you send VC or 3 vills will certainly not change that fact, But it changes the subject :lol: - Nice info though and I read your earlier post)

now we are back on track. Keep it coming
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.