Is this gregory stevensh?!?!?
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Re: Who are the best Experts?

Post by evilcheadar »

pecelot wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Ah, the age old question

It goes: Is there a god? Is there life after death? What is our purpose? Are today's aoe 3 pros better than yesterday's? Are we alone in this universe?

Are 7 vills on a mill more efficient than 10?! Is alt-d a cheat?!?!? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Alt+d not a cheat/hack
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

ez answer, those are the best Experts
[spoiler]
Les Experts.jpg

:kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen:
their nickname is indeed Les Experts :P[/spoiler]
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Without a question the two best experts are: Strategicjoel and DITISSPARTA.
The trap of death still remains the hardest strategy to beat. The surprise factor plays into that!

StrategicJoel was so great.. he didn't even play the game once and created strategies on the get-go. Which expert can do that !?!? :chinese:
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

aaryngend wrote:Without a question the two best experts are: Strategicjoel and DITISSPARTA.
The trap of death still remains the hardest strategy to beat. The surprise factor plays into that!

StrategicJoel was so great.. he didn't even play the game once and created strategies on the get-go. Which expert can do that !?!? :chinese:

I was pretty great, wasn't i.
Error 404: Signature not found
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

noissance wrote:
aaryngend wrote:Without a question the two best experts are: Strategicjoel and DITISSPARTA.

I was pretty great, wasn't i.
?
No Flag Pavlicek
Crossbow
ESO: Pavlicek

Post by Pavlicek »

I guess only H20 can give the correct answer here because he is the one who played the old and the new ones.
I think if iamgrunt, starsky, naturephoenix would still play they would be on top. Of course some of the new ones to.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Pavlicek wrote:I guess only H20 can give the correct answer here because he is the one who played the old and the new ones.
I think if iamgrunt, starsky, naturephoenix would still play they would be on top. Of course some of the new ones to.

He definitely ain't the only one. There's also gudsped and goatwise, and hell, even I've played with some old players excluding the 3 I just mentioned.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

I remember the series Goodspeed and Incog did on their forums after they invited some ppl from my clan to their boards!
Basically those two did lots of practice games and Goodspeed had to point out exactly what Incog did wrong... my goodness, Incog got rekt so hard time after time, ouch :love: really goes to show Goodspeed's level is far and above beyond average players.
No Flag Pavlicek
Crossbow
ESO: Pavlicek

Post by Pavlicek »

princeofkabul wrote:
Pavlicek wrote:I guess only H20 can give the correct answer here because he is the one who played the old and the new ones.

He definitely ain't the only one. There's also gudsped and goatwise, and hell, even I've played with some old players excluding the 3 I just mentioned.

It's not about playing with or vs them. It's about to decide which Players were better at their peak.
And to be honest i think only a Player who was on same Level with old and new experts can estimate which Players were better.
No offense to Goodspeed, but he was never on same Level like the old pros named iamgrunt, starksy, naturephoenix, Mrcheese, ourk and others at their Peak.
Im sure goodspeed would agree to this.
Also Players like samwise12 were to late here to compete the old pros.
But at the end it doesnt matter. we can be glad that still some play this great game :flowers:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

I guess only H2O can't give the correct answer here, because he is the one who never made expert. :kinggreen: :mrgreen: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac: @deleted_user4
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

princeofkabul wrote:

ye you played me in 2011 on nilla :) that must have been an awakening right ? :D
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

lordraphael wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:

ye you played me in 2011 on nilla :) that must have been an awakening right ? :D

Was talking about Challe though.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

princeofkabul wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Was talking about Challe though.

bubble busted:(
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

h20 has answered about it. his answer = this is a meta of major's pool. And i'm totally agree about it. But if we play on singual pro, i admit that some guy like nagayumi and bs_op prety sure they will roll also when age was active. Anyway best experts doesn't mean the best skills. Experience and practise/hands are different. The real problem now is that a colo lt is called pro now, becouse his skills are good to be a colo lt, but his pr is higher. In the old meta ppl didn't look pr 32-34 as great pro like now or call them pro. Ppl looked at 40++ as pro. the 35-40 pr players where considered good, really strong player. People just look old recs and say "i am better for sure". Rec are not giving the 100% emphasis of the game. The best way to test how op is a pro is playing vs them. Rec is often like girl's profile picture on facebook, i mean not showing the real face. When i looke the final diarouga vs kabul in one tournament i just said "lo how many and horrible mistakes". it always looks like you can do better and they sux, but the real story is that both will rape me easy. Instead of speaking old pro vs new pro a good argument coul be new meta vs old met. The meta reguard all the players, not the singular pro. Comparing old pro vs new pro is no sense. Well you can compare a grunt vs a bs_op and saying grunt >>, this is specific. but comparing new pro players vs old pro players what does it means? there was more old pro than now who we have like 2-3 pro max, shoud we consider 2010-12 old pro or new pro? are pro players a class?. I always told about meta and not pro vs pro. The meta of now have a big lack of talent, teams game are really noob and played like tr10. The only difference i appreciated of this meta is that now also a corp can go to youtube, twitch and learn builds, now is very easy to improve yourself becouse you easy will find what you need to study age. It's like now i can get informations from internet really easy, while when i was in the first years of hightschool i've to go to library. looking for books ect ect. Now i just write to google what i need and i find all the info i want in 2 seconds. Power of internet <3. In the old meta you didn't have youtube of twitch and the only rec you can find was in agesanctuary.com , where pro players wasn't so stupid to post their best strategy, it was an active game, this means earn money. Sad to saying it always bad age is a dead game, there is nothing who call new players so no new players talent rechange :( also this is a era where ffp or games like call of duty or legue of legends run a lot, instead rts that is less played in general. :P Doctor R4go
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

r4go wrote:

h20 has answered about it. his answer = this is a meta of major's pool. And i'm totally agree about it. But if we play on singual pro, i admit that some guy like nagayumi and bs_op prety sure they will roll also when age was active. Anyway best experts doesn't mean the best skills. Experience and practise/hands are different. The real problem now is that a colo lt is called pro now, becouse his skills are good to be a colo lt, but his pr is higher. In the old meta ppl didn't look pr 32-34 as great pro like now or call them pro. Ppl looked at 40++ as pro. the 35-40 pr players where considered good, really strong player. People just look old recs and say "i am better for sure". Rec are not giving the 100% emphasis of the game. The best way to test how op is a pro is playing vs them. Rec is often like girl's profile picture on facebook, i mean not showing the real face. When i looke the final diarouga vs kabul in one tournament i just said "lo how many and horrible mistakes". it always looks like you can do better and they sux, but the real story is that both will rape me easy. Instead of speaking old pro vs new pro a good argument coul be new meta vs old met. The meta reguard all the players, not the singular pro. Comparing old pro vs new pro is no sense. Well you can compare a grunt vs a bs_op and saying grunt >>, this is specific. but comparing new pro players vs old pro players what does it means? there was more old pro than now who we have like 2-3 pro max, shoud we consider 2010-12 old pro or new pro? are pro players a class?. I always told about meta and not pro vs pro. The meta of now have a big lack of talent, teams game are really noob and played like tr10. The only difference i appreciated of this meta is that now also a corp can go to youtube, twitch and learn builds, now is very easy to improve yourself becouse you easy will find what you need to study age. It's like now i can get informations from internet really easy, while when i was in the first years of hightschool i've to go to library. looking for books ect ect. Now i just write to google what i need and i find all the info i want in 2 seconds. Power of internet <3. In the old meta you didn't have youtube of twitch and the only rec you can find was in agesanctuary.com , where pro players wasn't so stupid to post their best strategy, it was an active game, this means earn money. Sad to saying it always bad age is a dead game, there is nothing who call new players so no new players talent rechange :( also this is a era where ffp or games like call of duty or legue of legends run a lot, instead rts that is less played in general. :P Doctor R4go
Next English level
gud writing :smile:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Ahahah THX @DaRkNiTe1698
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

r4go wrote:h20 has answered about it. his answer = this is a meta of major's pool. The real problem now is that a colo lt is called pro now, becouse his skills are good to be a colo lt, but his pr is higher. In the old meta ppl didn't look pr 32-34 as great pro like now or call them pro. Ppl looked at 40++ as pro. the 35-40 pr players where considered good, really strong player.

He literally just said the exact opposite of that in a recent thread (don't know what it was but similar topic probably since this pops up every month.)
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

WickedCossack wrote:
r4go wrote:h20 has answered about it. his answer = this is a meta of major's pool. The real problem now is that a colo lt is called pro now, becouse his skills are good to be a colo lt, but his pr is higher. In the old meta ppl didn't look pr 32-34 as great pro like now or call them pro. Ppl looked at 40++ as pro. the 35-40 pr players where considered good, really strong player.

He literally just said the exact opposite of that in a recent thread (don't know what it was but similar topic probably since this pops up every month.)

the last h20 said was that dude. He wrote also something about he could be a pr 50 +++++++++. Dunno the post :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Great Britain Panmaster
Skirmisher

Post by Panmaster »

Humans are devolving and getting dumber so old experts.
TAD AI Reference Guide
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

could it be possible that a new expert is older than an old expert :o or that a older expert is actually not that old yet ..? questions over questions
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP