twitch/ageofempires

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: twitch/ageofempires

Post by deleted_user »

I have not received an email yet but that's fine. No rush from my end; I look forward to the channel reboot!
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Callen and Frenchman you should have probably received an email today giving you access to the channel and instructions for streaming there. If you haven't received it yet then expect it tomorrow. Also I think you are both great streamers but please take it serious streaming there and just try and be interactive with the chat and use a microphone when streaming there.

Long story short: back in the day we use to get on the front page of twitch occasionally and that would have us have like 400-1,000+ viewers anytime we did. Then all of a sudden one time we had a guest streamer streaming there and he got on the front page of twitch and then spent the first 5 minutes in web browser with no mic and no content, of course after a few mins of that the twitch people took him off of the front page and since then we have never been on the front page of twitch again. (In the last week or so the channel key was changed and now only people that appear to be qualified will be given access to prevent this from reoccurring.) and I'm trying to make moves and help our community managers give us a chance to get back to the front page with our channel reboot.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Pretty nice stream. Looking forward to Frenchman and Callen.
I hope Gibson will be there as well.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

oh my christ you gave the basement access to official channel?! jesus mark!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Unfortunately I'll have to rescind my application to stream on the official channel. I already emailed Microsoft's representative.

I highly caution you to keep the requirements and qualifications high, as you mentioned. I kind of gave two shits about the quality of my streams and channel before and I felt I would have been an acceptable guest streamer to the official channel given a conscious focus on chat interaction. I feel another applicant here possesses the very lack of all qualities that would constitute an adequate guest streamer. Careful!

Mark, you always have high quality streams on the official channel, I would suggest keeping such standards high even if it means walking away with no new immediate guest streamers.

P.S. Sorry for flaming you last night after I lost a bunch that was kind of embarrassing
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:Unfortunately I'll have to rescind my application to stream on the official channel. I already emailed Microsoft's representative.

I highly caution you to keep the requirements and qualifications high, as you mentioned. I kind of gave two shits about the quality of my streams and channel before and I felt I would have been an acceptable guest streamer to the official channel given a conscious focus on chat interaction. However, I feel another applicant here possesses the very lack of all qualities that would constitute an adequate guest streamer.

Mark, you always have high quality streams on the official channel, I would suggest keeping such standards high even if it means walking away with no new immediate guest streamers.

P.S. Sorry for flaming you last night after I lost a bunch that was kind of embarrassing
:(
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Sorry to hear you changed your mind callen. If you decide you want to give it a go at any time just let me know. And yes I agree that we need to pick who we give access to the channel very serious. and np about any flaming, the aoe3 rage also consumes me at times.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

RAGUUUUUUUU
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

lmfao FF on official.

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

HAHAHAHAAH i'm looking forward to the french man
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

Wow, I really liked this initiative from @giveuanxiety ... We can #MakeAOE3GreatAgain . Off the top of my head , people like @Kaiserklein , @Diarouga , @ryanmankle , @Goodspeed @momuuu (and many more) etc are candidates for this. Even a 1 hour stream (I think ) would be acceptable as long as the streamer interacts. We all would love to see these top aoe3 players stream and interact with the chat and I am sure many new ppl who just bought the game and their friends can look forward to this as a means of getting good in the game and spreading the word about Aoe3 and ofcourse ESOC. This is a wonderful opportunity to #MakeAOE3GreatAgain. SO STREAMERS, Apply... Wow, I m loving this (life as an aoe3 observer is getting better :P).
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I have like 360p so..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Thinking of perhaps streaming a basement game on the service!
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Ok, also not sure if you were also emailed the rules, but remember one of them is that when you are live you are responsible for everything that anyone in discord may say, so you should have a private discord channel with people that also know the rules, to avoid any trolls poping in the channel. Take the rules serious as everyone has a 1 or 2 strike policy before we decide to remove them as a guest streamer. With that said I think you will do great, have fun.