2v2 tournament

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

2v2 tournament

Post by Hazza54321 »

Can I ask why they kicked out breeze only to get people that "forfit" a bo5 after 2 games, kinda disrespectful
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: 2v2 tournament

Post by dicktator_ »

I would just relax for now and wait for an official statement or something. I'm sure there will be some negative repercussions for H2O and sam (edit: or possibly just for H2O, since most likely sam would've played the third game but H2O was the one who decided to ff).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Because it wasnt known in advance that this would happen.

Its easy to play captain hindsight. We had a big drama thread about it, if you saw this coming you shouldve brought it up back then, you sure had the opportunity.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Hindsight's 20/20
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Hi Hazza, I also am curious just like you as to what made Ryan so frustrated that he decided to "forfit", now talking about breeze getting kicked out its clear, he broke the rule(s*)(not single time though) he got the punishment. He already had 4 or 5 warning at the time of the scene.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Jerom wrote:Because it wasnt known in advance that this would happen.

Its easy to play captain hindsight. We had a big drama thread about it, if you saw this coming you shouldve brought it up back then, you sure had the opportunity.

Lol a ton of people were complaining about breeze and goon being removed, saying that the admins just wanted to have higher level players take their spot.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Well you guys could have removed nobuman and perman ,they were a bit low for the top teams and put h2o& Sam team instead of that, I think they would have agreed for the replacement,and would have been a great series! VS bsop and veni was a slight overkill for Ryan's team or maybe not ,imagine what would have happened if they fought in nobuman spot,if they win they fight erik ,I think that would be close series! .But goon Breeze are decent and that too would have been a nice series, so kicking them is bad imo.Maybe do a show match with Breeze team vs uhlan team and vs Ryan's team especially because u guys felt Ryan team better than Breeze team so prove it ,I think this would solve the problem.
Well If sounded wrong or insulting the players in a indirect way, I am sorry , I just wanted to express my views here,past is past , so forget it.
:nwc:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Well you guys could have removed nobuman and perman ,they were a bit low for the top teams and put h2o& Sam team instead of that,I think they would have agreed for the replacement,and would have been a great series! VS bsop and veni was a slight overkill for Ryan's team or maybe not ,imagine what would have happened if they fought in nobuman spot,if they win they fight erik ,I think that would be close series!.But goon Breeze are decent and that too would have been a nice series, so kicking them is bad imo.

Please try less to spread hatred among the people against the staff since it wasn't about Ryan and Sam but more of someone breaching rules. He got removed from EP team where were you then? Why did you not question that? or is it just that when some drama grows, some random people have to share their pointless views. I think it has been tried to make clear so many times that Ryan and Sam were just a substitute team for breeze and goon.

Challenger_Marco wrote:I just wanted to express my views here,past is past , so forget it.

What I nice way to get away

EDIT:
Well you guys could have removed nobuman and perman ,they were a bit low for the top teams

Its invitational, so any decent player can be invited to play.
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

Tbh the only good series we had so far were the one between hazza/wicked and eric/prince
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hazza54321 wrote:Can I ask why they kicked out breeze only to get people that "forfit" a bo5 after 2 games, kinda disrespectful

I asked the same question. Looks like our head admin can do whatever he wants, unfortunately. I asked for consequences but I was dismissed, for whatever reason that is.

Following recent events I'm pretty fed up with ESOC. I'll continue to host the tournaments, but for the community, not for ESOC.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Can I ask why they kicked out breeze only to get people that "forfit" a bo5 after 2 games, kinda disrespectful

I asked the same question. Looks like our head admin can do whatever he wants, unfortunately. I asked for consequences but I was dismissed, for whatever reason that is.

Following recent events I'm pretty fed up with ESOC. I'll continue to host the tournaments, but for the community, not for ESOC.

Good to see Bramb on the right side of an issue for once!
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I asked for consequences but I was dismissed, for whatever reason that is.

Damn, that's unfortunate. The way I see it basic logic dictates some sort of punishment for H2O. Breeze was (rightfully imo) punished for being disrespectful to the community and staff and I expected the same treatment for H2O =/.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

dicktator_ wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:I asked for consequences but I was dismissed, for whatever reason that is.

Damn, that's unfortunate. The way I see it basic logic dictates some sort of punishment for H2O. Breeze was (rightfully imo) punished for being disrespectful to the community and staff and I expected the same treatment for H2O =/.

I've often hoped for staff to get fair punishments, but at this point it is naive to expect it will actually happen.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:

I've often hoped for staff to get fair punishments, but at this point it is naive to expect it will actually happen.

time for prominent site admins to quit and let the site fall apart.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

@deleted_user4 No one wants H2O to quit... just a temp ban from the next couple tourneys or something along those lines would suffice honestly.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

dicktator_ wrote:@deleted_user4 No one wants H2O to quit... just a temp ban from the next couple tourneys or something along those lines would suffice honestly.

I was never talking about h2o
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

give sam another mate. H20 is the best immagine's of esoc's behaviour
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Ok im out of the loop on this chapter of the esoc drama, what happed/what h2o did?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

He quit after playin the 2nd game in a bo5 vs veni & bsop
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

Lol a ton of people were complaining about breeze and goon being removed, saying that the admins just wanted to have higher level players take their spot.

alot of people claim that they have seen ufo's and have talked to god. So? And it's not even alot of people, it's a handful of people on a small site for a game with an average of 1500 players at a given time. They are also most likely a very loud minority, rather than a majority of any kind. They also seem quite hellbent to oppose any decision made by site staff, it seems like the saying "some men just want to see the world burn" has decided to make a club and it made esoc their clubhouse. You guys are just getting more pathetic every day... IF only you were being reasonable, it would make sense. There is nothing wrong with asking for a clarification about how H2o's (and possibly Samwise's) behaviour will be dealt with. But it's just being used as a way to whine about the punishment of people who have made it very clear that they are unable to be normal members of a community. And I don't know if they teach you history where you live... But pretty much for as long as humans have lived together, they have banned people from their community who have made it clear that they are uncapable of being a decent human being or who have broken the rules of the community. What H2O did was not in the spirit of friendly competition and very unsportive, it was disrespectful towards his opponent, and depending on how you look at it, also towards the viewers. However, not every form over bad behaviour or disrespect is the same. What H2O did would qualify him as a bad loser, and possibly as a bad competitor. It's a difference with the actions of some other people for who people have been asking leniency of late. Their actions are not just disrespectful in terms of competition, they are disrespectful in terms of common sense, they are disrespectful in terms of human decency and in some cases they have been disrespectful of the fundamental values of most societies and cultures. I'll leave it to you decide whether such actions are in any way comparable.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

umeu wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

alot of people claim that they have seen ufo's and have talked to god. So? And it's not even alot of people, it's a handful of people on a small site for a game with an average of 1500 players at a given time. They are also most likely a very loud minority, rather than a majority of any kind. They also seem quite hellbent to oppose any decision made by site staff, it seems like the saying "some men just want to see the world burn" has decided to make a club and it made esoc their clubhouse. You guys are just getting more pathetic every day... IF only you were being reasonable, it would make sense. There is nothing wrong with asking for a clarification about how H2o's (and possibly Samwise's) behaviour will be dealt with. But it's just being used as a way to whine about the punishment of people who have made it very clear that they are unable to be normal members of a community. And I don't know if they teach you history where you live... But pretty much for as long as humans have lived together, they have banned people from their community who have made it clear that they are uncapable of being a decent human being or who have broken the rules of the community. What H2O did was not in the spirit of friendly competition and very unsportive, it was disrespectful towards his opponent, and depending on how you look at it, also towards the viewers. However, not every form over bad behaviour or disrespect is the same. What H2O did would qualify him as a bad loser, and possibly as a bad competitor. It's a difference with the actions of some other people for who people have been asking leniency of late. Their actions are not just disrespectful in terms of competition, they are disrespectful in terms of common sense, they are disrespectful in terms of human decency and in some cases they have been disrespectful of the fundamental values of most societies and cultures. I'll leave it to you decide whether such actions are in any way comparable.

On point.
r]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

that is not true at all
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Ashvin wrote:He quit after playin the 2nd game in a bo5 vs veni & bsop

Lost 2-0 and raged?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

For as far as bias towards staff members goes:
Marechal rondon did exactly the same thing in winter. A few months later he was invited anyways to the invitational. So the unbiased decision would be to not do anything.

Other than that small point, read umeu's post.