No Flag yasmeen_cerny
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

10 Apr 2017, 09:49

EP recs running on other patch means its the same game patch doesn't matter or it does matter to play an rec?
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7088
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

10 Apr 2017, 10:12

It's complicated, but generally speaking, EP recorded games will go out-of-sync at one point or another when played on RE.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7088
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

10 Apr 2017, 10:26

yasmeen_cerny wrote:EP recs running on other patch means its the same game patch doesn't matter or it does matter to play an rec?
After your game just went out of sync five times trying to watch it, why would you ask this?

Moral ITT: Never help anyone.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Argentina AraGun
Dragoon
Posts: 379
ESO: AraGun_OP
Location: Buenos Aires

05 Feb 2018, 02:09

Lel ship 2 cannon beat h20
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8274
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

06 Feb 2018, 16:50

ez
sudmakmak wrote:Thank you lol
But I know.
Satire me?
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
Posts: 2638
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town

06 Feb 2018, 16:51

ez
Image

VaneStoilov: the difference between aztec and otto is that with aztec you make vills
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
User avatar
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon
Posts: 264

06 Feb 2018, 18:37

ez
User avatar
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
Posts: 2221
ESO: Papist

07 Feb 2018, 05:50

I don't know why you all think it's so funny to derail good threads with this stupid shit.
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6723
Location: USA

07 Feb 2018, 06:06

Papist wrote:I don't know why you all think it's so funny to derail good threads with this stupid shit.

ez

User was warned for this post

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests