Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

14 May 2018, 01:03

Papist wrote:It's good practice to avoid guys with unnaturally high ranks. These days they are either hackers or point traders.

@lordraphael were in trouble
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

14 May 2018, 03:15

Hazza54321 wrote:
Papist wrote:It's good practice to avoid guys with unnaturally high ranks. These days they are either hackers or point traders.

Do you have something you want to tell us, Hazza?
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

14 May 2018, 03:17

Lets just say, youre not the only one who ooses
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
India Ashvin
Howdah
ESO: Octanium

14 May 2018, 03:39

Papist OOS?
Hong Kong _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
ESO: _NT_sven

14 May 2018, 03:50

pecelot wrote:did you guys beat the hell out of him in China?

Lol. No more players in China in 2018, thanks to him
雙燕來時,陌上相逢否?When swallows return in pairs, have they seen her in the field?
撩亂春愁如柳絮,Astir is the melancholy of spring like willow catkins,
依依夢裏無尋處。Elusive are the lingering feelings that evade even dreams.
Tunisia iLolicon
Crossbow
ESO: iLolicon

16 May 2018, 07:57

He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

princeofkabul wrote:don't play with chinese people.

That's a little extreme yo.
Nigeria jgals
Skirmisher
ESO: jgals

18 May 2018, 03:07

iLolicon wrote:He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

thanks. It just seems totally impossible for otto to boom out so hard in age 2 when they are losing vils and running around the map nonstop
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

18 May 2018, 03:19

iLolicon wrote:He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

nice waifu
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

18 May 2018, 13:22

Hazza54321 wrote:

wow ur so cool
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
"U lose when u lose" Gibthedurrty 2018
"i am top 5 NA" Gibthedurrty 2018
"Garja is scared of me" Gibthedurrty 2018
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

18 May 2018, 13:28

Wow ur so jealous ez

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”