[RE] FlamesX (Aztec) > Lt_Stocke (China)

Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

[RE] FlamesX (Aztec) > Lt_Stocke (China)

Post by iLolicon »

So he did beat me but I held out for a long time against a timed aztec push using mostly only disciples and forced him out several times. Might have won if I had made a push back sooner or added walls, if anyone wants to let me know what else I could have done to survive that pls comment. Don't know if this MU is possible..
Attachments
[RE SP] FlamesX[AZ] vs Lt_Stocke[CH] - Deccan.age3yrec
(565.05 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Deccan
Deccan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 24 minutes
=
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: [RE] FlamesX (Aztec) > Lt_Stocke (China)

Post by pecelot »

Build a market sooner, don't idle both of your scouting units on a map with livestock, on Deccan wall against early aggression, don't fight Puma and Skull Knights with Disciplines as the latter are directly countered by the former, against an early Puma push just send CKN instead of your own pikes, you didn't build any TPs on Deccan, which is kinda crazy, also I don't think that White Pagoda in age 2 is optimal — perhaps just the Summer Palace would have been better. You had a lot of little periods of like 10 seconds with a lot of idle vills, once you even had 7 of them standing in the south of your base for more than 30 seconds. Try to time your reinforcements, advance with units + minutemen + shipment popping out, not everything separately. Work on your herding, as it was off throughout the entire game. That Standard Army Hitpoints card was really unnecessary, you had it sent at the time you had neither of those units. As China vs Aztecs just age up to Fortress whenever possible. Work on your resource distribution — at one point you had 1200 food and no coin, then you sold the some of it and chopped wood with 30 vills. When facing a rush the Chinese counterpart of the Colonial Militia shipment would be recommended, presumably.
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer

Post by iLolicon »

Thanks for your feed back, looking back at that game I played so much worse than I originally thought. However, the one thing I do have to disagree with you on the summer palace. For this MU it just isn't viable, even if you're trying to do a naked ff. Any half decent aztec player will have their puma out too fast.
=
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9985
this is how I beat Garja's aztec with summer palace.

On deccan things are a little different. You should
1. find cows
2. build a market, buy woods with start gold crates. you can build a TP+a village, and may have some left for market upgrades
3. scout! you have to know whether he's to rush you, or do a 10wp boom. put your monk and disciple in front of the map. if he builds war hut there, send 8 ckn first. then 700g or 700w or 7 steppe (if he have tons of mace). gather 2200 res with vills. you can also do a refugee-rebellion-700g ff with start TP. if he doesn't rush you, it must be a wpboom. FF, and take control of TP route, and kill him before he goes age 4.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

ego post
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

tedere12 wrote:ego post

Quote post
shit juice :hmm:
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer

Post by iLolicon »

Couprider wrote:http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9985
this is how I beat Garja's aztec with summer palace.

While I am by no means an expert, and I appreciate the deccan advice, I am not convinced that was decent aztec play.
=
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

iLolicon wrote:Thanks for your feed back, looking back at that game I played so much worse than I originally thought. However, the one thing I do have to disagree with you on the summer palace. For this MU it just isn't viable, even if you're trying to do a naked ff. Any half decent aztec player will have their puma out too fast.

If I were to rate my own games, I would find tons of mistakes, too! Don't worry about that, though try to learn as much as possible and improve over time! ;) To be fair, I'm not a China player at all, I just see people aging up with the Summer Palace most of the times, I'd imagine for a reason. Perhaps it's just standard, which means it has some value. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

pecelot wrote:
iLolicon wrote:Thanks for your feed back, looking back at that game I played so much worse than I originally thought. However, the one thing I do have to disagree with you on the summer palace. For this MU it just isn't viable, even if you're trying to do a naked ff. Any half decent aztec player will have their puma out too fast.

If I were to rate my own games, I would find tons of mistakes, too! Don't worry about that, though try to learn as much as possible and improve over time! ;) To be fair, I'm not a China player at all, I just see people aging up with the Summer Palace most of the times, I'd imagine for a reason. Perhaps it's just standard, which means it has some value. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You need the 400f as well as the first batch of units.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

queenofdestiny wrote:
tedere12 wrote:ego post

Quote post

Queen post