[RE]French vs Indian water

United States of America Alohomora
Crossbow
ESO: Alohomora

[RE]French vs Indian water

Post by Alohomora »

Hi
uh, how do you play against Indian water boom??? Like, as French without water deck...
Attachments
[RE SP] Alohomora[FR] vs Tamoio[IN] - Saguenay.age3yrec
(653.81 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Saguenay
Saguenay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 34 minutes
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: [RE]French vs Indian water

Post by fei123456 »

1. Why don't you use a water deck on a water map?
2. Did you check your opponent's deck? You'll easily know that he can't do a rush at all, so why do you need so many musks? You should reach age 3 much earlier, and with 2 cannons you can kill him easily.
3. If you already have 25+ musks in age 2, why don't you try to push the agra? Or kill his tp? Or even raid his vills? Your musks just standing in base, doing nothing.
4. When you're in age 3 and already have 2 cannons, why don't you begin sieging his agra immediately? Instead your cannons just waited for 1 minute, doing nothing.
5. After you killed his agra, why don't you immediately push into his base, kill his TC? Or just kill all his docks? Instead your units just stand there, sieging useless houses.
6. You already know he's playing water, why don't you build your 2nd 3rd TC near the shore? and then docks, frigates, clear his fish boats? And even build a Huron native TP, begin fish booming yourself?
7. You don't have 2 heavy cannons in age 4, and you don't have enough eco, so why do you go age 4? If you're already aging up, why do you send refrigeration, instead of waiting for a factory wagon?

When I was watching your recs I'm just wondering: what are your units doing? Why don't you push? Why don't you age up? If you don't have a water deck, why don't you just build a dock, train frigates? You already outmassed your opponent a lot, but your army just stand there doing nothing: do they gather resources by standing there?
UNITS ARE MADE TO FIGHT. If you don't fight you don't need units. Just go full eco, or FI 2 factory heavy cannons etc.
United States of America Alohomora
Crossbow
ESO: Alohomora

Post by Alohomora »

ahh so I should have scouted and know that booming makes him weak in military and then outboom him myself or push early
India saksham
Crossbow
ESO: Saksham

Post by saksham »

Alohomora wrote:ahh so I should have scouted and know that booming makes him weak in military and then outboom him myself or push early

Plus yiu couldve check his deck water boom cards means less military shipments in that case u should just rush coz in any he ll have better eco
Cape Verde Miqueias
Crossbow

Post by Miqueias »

your problem is that u r scared indian civ, u r afraid of rush even water boom from india lol ?.... exist different noobs in aoe3 : 1 like push with 5 units early fight even with 2 unit against 6000000 units, others like make a ´big army´ but no eco and attack late, others like following build order blindly and others hv a `good `idea of eco , means more resources gathered better, i mean they dont do nothing just accumulate, others do same thing every game and 1 unit type