[re]indian mirror on great plains

India saksham
Crossbow
ESO: Saksham

[re]indian mirror on great plains

Post by saksham »

except the fight where i over extended anything else could i have done better??.it was also a seargent vs a 2nd lieutenant tho.
Attachments
[RE SP] Saksham[IN] vs PiX3lFehLer[IN] - Great Plains.age3yrec
(418.35 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Great Plains
Great Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 13 minutes
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Re: [re]indian mirror on great plains

Post by _RDX_ »

GG, but you don't actually have to 10/10 in an indian mirror. Your opponent wasn't too good, he did a very slow 16 villie age up. you don't need to collect the gold crates at start, it delays your age up and your herding was very bad. I would just do a normal 14 villie age up, spawn a batch of 5 sepoys, ship 5 sepoys first and put early pressure with 12 sepoys+ 2 monks. Make sure, you kill atleast 2-3 villies when you return back. This will starve him. Once you ship 600 w, quickly get a market and ups, consulate and rax/caravanserai near your agra. A TP or 2 would be good too. then ship 300 exp and quick ally otto and that 4 villies, then wait until you get 400 exp to get 3 hussars. Then spawn some gurks, just stay away from his agra. put as much as much as mid game pressure on him and go age 3, punish him with howdahs/mahouts.
oranges.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Nice to see Indian players here discussing.
:nwc:
India saksham
Crossbow
ESO: Saksham

Post by saksham »

_RDX_ wrote:GG, but you don't actually have to 10/10 in an indian mirror. Your opponent wasn't too good, he did a very slow 16 villie age up. you don't need to collect the gold crates at start, it delays your age up and your herding was very bad. I would just do a normal 14 villie age up, spawn a batch of 5 sepoys, ship 5 sepoys first and put early pressure with 12 sepoys+ 2 monks. Make sure, you kill atleast 2-3 villies when you return back. This will starve him. Once you ship 600 w, quickly get a market and ups, consulate and rax/caravanserai near your agra. A TP or 2 would be good too. then ship 300 exp and quick ally otto and that 4 villies, then wait until you get 400 exp to get 3 hussars. Then spawn some gurks, just stay away from his agra. put as much as much as mid game pressure on him and go age 3, punish him with howdahs/mahouts.
well i did 10/10 in my last game which was also an indian mirror and i won in just 5 mins as my opponent aged with karni mata. But this is much better. I did kill 2 3 vills with my 12 sepoy and 2 monks but just ended up overextending. Anyways thanks!