China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

[RE] Need help in MU between lamers

Post by fei123456 »

I know no one wanna watch RE iro recs but i really need help here :sad:
game 1: i do a TWO WARHUT semiff and lose badly to india rush
game 2: i do an ALL-IN rush and lose badly to india rush
i dont understand why :sad: and i collect better treasures in both games, didn't waste much vs in vill walking etc, but why?
Attachments
[RE SP] 阿索卡[IR] vs 酒瓶子[IN] - Yukon.age3yrec
(397.26 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Yukon
Yukon
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 12 minutes
[RE SP] 阿索卡[IR] vs 酒瓶子[IN] - Himalayas.age3yrec
(312.17 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Himalayas
Himalayas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 10 minutes
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Re: [RE] Need help in MU between lamers

Post by Dsy »

In iro 1 when you play colo you basicly won the game. The problem was that you sent 600w and didnt made anything with it. You built up a warhut which was totally useless cause u pushed. You built up a fire pit which one was again 100% useless plus you danced i think explorer which was a bad investment in that point i think.
Basicly you sent a card which you didnt make any use. If you build stable from it make some horses chatch the raid + market ups thats even better.
But you overreacted the indian push. You can defend vs it even eu civs. Iro should just easily defend vs it. First card 7aennas was a good idea. Second the 6 tomas was overkill. You drasticly won the battle but you lose the eco advantage with it. If you send 5vill instead your eco would have been superior. With 7+5 annes + chief (which can ability shoot which you havent used i think) + warhut you should be able to defend vs 12 sepoys +2 explorers.

Vs this rush i think 7 aennas 5v 700w(stable some horses, market ups) and you won. Sending only units is a bad idea cause you will end up same eco as india. And then the MU is even which isnt good for you as you play a stronger civ.
One other mistake by you that you made way too many tomas. Why you need tomas when he makes only musks? Okey he will send claws later but thats later. Early you should just pure aenna mass.