Cheater caught

Czech Republic siderit
Crossbow
ESO: IamSideritCze

Cheater caught

Post by siderit »

Hello guys,

sadly this is going to be my first post on this forum. After comming back for some games of aoe after many years I have experienced something that never happened to me, I have met a cheater. His acc was [redacted]. Is there any way to report him so he gets banned asap? There is a replay attached, just see how he makes ships out of thin air :(

[attachment redacted]
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Re: Cheater caught

Post by wardyb1 »

Hey dude, I'll tell you something one of the moderators will soon. Unfortunately accounts rarely get banned anymore and we can't really do anything about that. All you can do is pest them and never play with them again. Also unfortunately on these forums there is a no cheating accusations policy with or without evidence. It results in unproductive accusations that often can't be verified as evidence can quite easily be tampered with. People have been unfairly accused of cheating in the past and as microsoft cant/wont look into it anyway it isn't really worth it anyway.
ā€œTo love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.ā€
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Cheater caught

Post by pecelot »

Hey, welcome to forums! :smile:

We're sorry for what happened to you, but unfortunately we can't do much about that. Make sure to familiarise yourself with the Cheating accusations guidelines thread.

Enjoy your stay!