Kaiserklein - Somppukunkku official BO3

No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Re: Kaiserklein - Somppukunkku official BO3

Post by cblack »

lordraphael wrote:i think its a fair request

i always prefer a veteran anyway, half the fun of the casting is learning new things.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

cbrown1170 wrote:

i always prefer a veteran anyway, half the fun of the casting is learning new things.

what about that you cast then?
shit juice :hmm:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

cbrown1170 wrote:lol alright, didn't think it'd be such a huge controversy and issue but yea. thought it was a pretty simple request given the mu and circumstance

It's not a huge issue. It just came off as kind of douchey to me because the implication in your original post is that queen is a bad caster and you think the showmatch is not worth your money if she is casting. Now I see you're just concerned about bias which is understandable but as Gichtenlord said I never really noticed any bias while listening to queen's casts.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

queenofdestiny wrote:
cbrown1170 wrote:

what about that you cast then?

i am a 2nd liut, why would I want to cast? And I learn new things through hearing veterans cast. Did you even look at my reply, lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol no i wont play it bo9. Especially not starting at 20 gmt. I have my whole internship report to give for tuesday and probs shouldnt even play this match this week end. Bo5 is enough. If you want we make it that we can win only 1 time with 1 civ like saturday smackdown, or one different civ per game
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

dicktator_ wrote:
cbrown1170 wrote:lol alright, didn't think it'd be such a huge controversy and issue but yea. thought it was a pretty simple request given the mu and circumstance

It's not a huge issue. It just came off as kind of douchey to me because the implication in your original post is that queen is a bad caster and you think the showmatch is not worth your money if she is casting. Now I see you're just concerned about bias which is understandable but as Gichtenlord said I never really noticed any bias while listening to queen's casts.

for sure i understand how it could have been perceived that way. i have only heard her cast once or twice and no, it had nothing to do with the quality of her casting. if she's unbias that's great, either way I just prefer veterans casting (as I see many people have mentioned veni as being someone they'd like to see cast it). and if i were to put in for a prize pool, that's how i'd prefer it. if she wants to cast and no one else steps up, sure lets roll.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol no i wont play it bo9. Especially not starting at 20 gmt. I have my whole internship report to give for tuesday and probs shouldnt even play this match this week end. Bo5 is enough. If you want we make it that we can win only 1 time with 1 civ like saturday smackdown, or one different civ per game

ok bo7 1 civ per game dodger
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

BO5 without civ reset means I need to win with 3 diff civs. Just like BO9 with civ reset, that you wanted. So what's wrong?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

everything you want is to do semi french and semi ger or semi porto or out of strats
bo7 is good with no resets
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It may not be douchy but some explanation for your decision wouldve been better. But ofc you can decide under what consitions you donate.

That said, im not a big fan of queens casting either, but shes not that biased and she has improved over last months.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

@cblack

Queen is one of our best casters. She is always there and helpful. It's often hard to organise casters, because, although we have a nice pool of them not many of them can make the times available. We do however try and have a variety of casters and we are very grateful to each and every one of them. We do take priority for casters who can confirm they would like to cast and are available as it is better to have guaranteed a stream, rather than waiting till the last minute and annoy Chrisie.

We don't just look for casting ability (although all of our casters attain a high standard!) but ethic as well. We need dependable people, and Queen is a good role model for that. There is always room for improvement however, but everything takes time :).
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

somppukunkku wrote:everything you want is to do semi french and semi ger or semi porto or out of strats
bo7 is good with no resets

so is this happening tonight or"?! :maniac:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ok whatever, BO7 then. Let's both pick 3 maps and let the viewers decide of the last one?
@deleted_user2
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I vote bonnie springs, sommpus favorie map!!!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

And btw it was supposed to be queen casting from the start. We can try to find a more "veteran" caster/co-caster with her though, and then everyone is happy
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I pick Indonesia, Pampas Sierra and Bengal. And you?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol indonesia. Ok nvm lets do the normal veto stuff cause I won't play on that shit. We can use a BO7 map pool from tourney
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol indonesia. Ok nvm lets do the normal veto stuff cause I won't play on that shit. We can use a BO7 map pool from tourney

Hahahaha, somebody got scared. So you just gonna keep changing rules till you get 7x TP land map pool. Let's play with the rules you just said.

We play with the rules you mentioned or you can play queen in bo7. This is bullshit that if it doesn't fit your semi only play style then you change your rules.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol I agreed to do BO7 and change civ each game as you wanted. Now I won't play on Indonesia because it's gonna be a trash game. Next patch, with the water balance changes, sure we can, but as of now it's a joke.
I never said I want 7 land TP maps, just don't pick Indonesia because it's garbage.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

trash game cause you don't know how to play water like you don't know half of the civs in this game?

You agreed to play different civs. I agreed with your map rule which is fair as both get 3 picks.

Now live with it and play.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Trash game because water is unbalanced and this map sucks. You btw know that as well, but just want to bring the most imbalanced context you can find to try and grab an undeserved win. But ok, we'll play on Indonesia then, since it looks like you want a shit game and waste of time. There's a reason why water is going to be rebalanced but w/e.

I pick high plains, adirondacks and manchuria.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Kaiser asks Somppu to pick 3 maps ...

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I was expecting garbage maps, but not that level of garbage. I underestimated him
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Water in unbalanced but in tournament games we never saw a dock outside Indonesia.
Even in Indonesia games didn't go to water.

So let me assume ESOC team next move: Caravel and Frigate -5 range and 80w schooners.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I didn't say it's op I said it's unbalanced. ESOC will try to nerf warships because they're way too strong (or are you also gonna deny that..?), but they will buff water where it's too weak. Water will be viable in more cases and less one dimensional.