France vs Russia

Post by macacoalbino »

I'm guessing 700w first and 2 rax?

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

France vs Russia

Post by _venox_ »

He will hinder you at gathering resources with 5 coss so you won't get out full batches. Maybe mm could work to get out 8 muskets but then you won't have mm for later on.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

France vs Russia

Post by Kaiserklein »

If u feel you're not going to have much idle time by ageing up with 13 cdbs, i can't see any valuable reason not to do it... What will it change compared to 14 age up ? You will have only 13 cdbs during 1 min 30 (age up time) so you will gather like 100 less food than 14 cdbs (1 less cdb during 90 seconds). On the other hand, with no idle time, you will age up 30 seconds faster, and then catch up with vil production. You might even get some extra resources, because of researching steel traps 30s earlier, and maybe even sending 4 vils 30s earlier if that's the first card you send (semi ff ?). In fact, 4 vils during 30 seconds will gather more than 1 vil during 90 seconds. So you do win resources, all the more true if you research steel traps.

So at 4 min 30, 13 vils age up with no idle time means more resources than 14 vils age up, and of course a faster mass. The only thing the 14 vils age up can have is gang saw before ageing up, which isn't such a big deal. And if you have an early market start with 100w 100g for example or some food treasures, i'm pretty sure you will be to age up 13 cdbs without any idle time, or almost.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

France vs Russia

Post by _venox_ »

If you want to age with 13 vills without idle time you can't go early market and if you do, you need a shit ton of treasures. Also it's only 27 seconds faster and you're missing out on hunting dogs.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

France vs Russia

Post by DogSoldier_ »

U can go musk semi . 4vill colonial militia 700c . Never tried this build but it could work tho
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

France vs Russia

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

karlo wrote:U can go musk semi . 4vill colonial militia 700c . Never tried this build but it could work tho
CM with fre? It''s better to shoot with cdbs lol
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

France vs Russia

Post by DogSoldier_ »

diarouga wrote:
karlo wrote:U can go musk semi . 4vill colonial militia 700c . Never tried this build but it could work tho
CM with fre? Its better to shoot with cdbs lol

i use cm vs ottos
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

France vs Russia

Post by lemmings121 »

imo the game is fair, or even on france favor on a balanced map, but with bs maps like standard GP, where quite often russia can deny you of your second (!!) hunt, thats a lot in russias favor..
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

France vs Russia

Post by rickytickitembo »

subzero wrote:lol
France is best civ to counter Russia. It takes 43 shots for a strelet to kill one coreur with great coats. And those cossacks will just die to your TC and vils.
Musk + Huss wins this.
Here''s a video how H2O got annoyed as Russia vs France.
[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjT6caSPB6w"][/video]
I don''t think this is a good example. He played very boomy with the tp''s, upgrading tp''s, and market. Russia is usually more aggressive early on.
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

France vs Russia

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's 29 seconds not 27 for a cdb to train, so let's say 30. And sure you can go early market with 200w or 100w 100g and have almost no idle time with decent macro, because hunt dogs has already paid off for the 50w you had to gathered before you launch age 2, if you researched it fast enough. If you don't go early market, then just go 12/10... 13 cdbs age up with no market makes no sense
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

France vs Russia

Post by Marco1698 »

subzero wrote:lol
France is best civ to counter Russia. It takes 43 shots for a strelet to kill one coreur with great coats. And those cossacks will just die to your TC and vils.
Musk + Huss wins this.
Here''s a video how H2O got annoyed as Russia vs France.
[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjT6caSPB6w"][/video]

probably this isn''t the best game h2o played in his career so it wouldn''t help so much imo
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

France vs Russia

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yeah he had so many unspent ressources lol