[RE]INDIA VS RUSSIA

India saksham
Crossbow
ESO: Saksham

[RE]INDIA VS RUSSIA

Post by saksham »

what could i have done better??? i discovered his dock very late plus he had a defensive blockhouse so i didnt expect his first army in my base so fast.
Attachments
[RE SP] Saksham[IN] vs adader[RU] - Saguenay.age3yrec
(456.64 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Saguenay
Saguenay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 22 minutes
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Re: [RE]INDIA VS RUSSIA

Post by _RDX_ »

I would just say its quite hard for india to face early pressure. You aged up too late. India has to started aging at ~2.45 - 3.00 since you're doing a normal 14 villie age up. 6.37 is a very bad time to age up. Try to make your age up little fast, 5.00 is the acceptable and the average aging time for india(4.45-5.00 is way better). If you're aging at a time more than 3.10, then put 3-4 villies on the wonder(This usually happens when you have bad hunts) You should have your agra in your base, Your defensive agra knows how to deal with those puny strelets. Just keep him tensed till 7.00-8.00, Russia becomes ineffective over that time since he did a rush. I always age with 3 villies vs russia to buy more time. This video will help you play against russia well. Good Luck :smile:
phpBB [video]
oranges.
India saksham
Crossbow

Post by saksham »

To lessen age time should i put less vills on wood or what?? Thx
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

7 villies on wood & others on food always, it perfectly produces the 100 w that you want for your next villager. You shouldn't collect the gold crate at start, it also delays time....You can collect it during the transition towards age 2. Never build market before you start aging, do it during transition or after the age up. Once you have 13 villies, change all the villies to food (you get +1 villie from distributivism which makes it 14 villies). If you're gonna rush, make sure your villie/villies is towards your base foundation before your villies make out 800 f to age up. Herd a lot. This is what i do to age up faster.
oranges.
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

I haven't watched the replay but Indias age up time is crucial in this mu. You want to have Agra down as soon as you get 800 food. A defensive Agra vs Russia is usually a must since they can get forward bh up before you finish aging. Make sure to always scout every match up as you have two elephants, also scout for his shipments (5 coss then 700 wood or mili shipment) if Russia goes for 2nd military shipment all you have to do is hold their rush and then play it out from there, take down bh, then snowball into win. Otto consulate mm are good for this so are your two batches of mm just make sure to gather enough coin for them.
De Funk
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Russia is not aztec, so if you have 400w start you can just go 11/10 forward agra to stop his fb.
If you have 300w start, age up 14p and make sure you age up before 4:40. If he build fb, send 300e first.
India saksham
Crossbow

Post by saksham »

The thing is he didnt even try to build fb by the time time i aged his 5 cossack nd 13 strels shipments were in my base
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

saksham wrote:The thing is he didnt even try to build fb by the time time i aged his 5 cossack nd 13 strels shipments were in my base

Yes, its indeed hard but india is generally stronger than russia. Just put 3 villies on the wonder to buy more time before he rushes. Cossack shouldn't be a problem, india has lot of tools to work out with them. The strelet and the musk combination is the quite scary thing at early timings. Since india is a very versatile civ, you can defend that too. You already get 2 sepoys after you age up, don't just let them die and make use of them. The monks could kill strelets flawlessly and gurks can compete both strelets and musks to hold them down for certain extent. You have 10 ranged minutemen totally ( 6 from otto consulate + 4 irregulars from TC), Make use of them as well. 3 huss would serve the strelets perfectly and sowars are cost efficient imo with the camel damage card. zamburaks can support gurks well. This is what exactly _H2O did vs Darwin. You don't necessarily have to do this, it depends and varies on what your opponent does.
oranges.