uhlan recsh

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

uhlan recsh

Post by deleted_user0 »

Guysh!

Do you know __uhlan__? I've been told hesh besht aoe3 playa in hishtory. I want to shee hish recsh so pleashe posht recsh you have of him here! I have only 1 rec of him... and there he losht. It wash againsht God, aka Kickassh, sho ofcourshe itsh undershtandable. But I would like to shee __uhlan__ gamesh where he winsh and showsh hish full power! I jusht can't believe he wash so good... OMG, it'sh amazing!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: uhlan recsh

Post by pecelot »

ez
Attachments
[EP3 SP] Pezet[SP] vs __UhLaN__[GE] - ESOC Arizona.age3yrec
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
ESOC Arizona
ESOC Arizona
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 3.0
Length: 19 minutes
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

#ez4peacelot #ez4peshelot
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

christ theres no reason to be such a fucking dick, there was a rec floating around a while back where you click with the attack sword in the fog of war, and speaking of kickass............
Attachments
lewl.PNG
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

This a like a lot, this I like a lot
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:christ theres no reason to be such a fucking dick, there was a rec floating around a while back where you click with the attack sword in the fog of war, and speaking of kickass............

There is a good reason to be a dick. You should’ve seen his reaction when I said Roiar hacked. Also how he was behaving against somppu during the series while having cheated the round before and most likely using mh even then. Then you deserve all the ridicule coming your way.

I haven’t seen that rec, but that’s a normal thing to do. If you’re implying I maphack, go ahead. My conscience is clean. No idea why you defend him because had it been someone else I’m sure you wouldn’t have been lenient.

Losing to kickass is one thing, losing to him on a map without hunts is another, losing to him while you’re sending eco theory and other cards at 1 min now that’s something else lmao
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:christ theres no reason to be such a fucking dick, there was a rec floating around a while back where you click with the attack sword in the fog of war, and speaking of kickass............

There is a good reason to be a dick. You should’ve seen his reaction when I said Roiar hacked. Also how he was behaving against somppu during the series while having cheated the round before and most likely using mh even then. Then you deserve all the ridicule coming your way.

I haven’t seen that rec, but that’s a normal thing to do. If you’re implying I maphack, go ahead. My conscience is clean. No idea why you defend him because had it been someone else I’m sure you wouldn’t have been lenient.

Losing to kickass is one thing, losing to him on a map without hunts is another, losing to him while you’re sending eco theory and other cards at 1 min now that’s something else lmao

And even bigger, winning despite Uhlan sending exotic hardwoods, eco theory, spice trade at very start of the game :lol:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sirmusket wrote:
umeu wrote:

And even bigger, winning despite Uhlan sending exotic hardwoods, eco theory, spice trade at very start of the game :lol:

Idk why especially YOU have something to say about when people cheat!
shit juice :hmm:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

queenofdestiny wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Idk why especially YOU have something to say about when people cheat!

Cause I didn't lose when I cheated atleast, it amuses me that he got rekt even with hack.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

umeu wrote:There is a good reason to be a dick.

I agree. Uhlan has been cheating and lying about it for months/years. Fuck him.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:Cause I didn't lose when I cheated atleast, it amuses me that he got rekt even with hack.

There's kind of a difference between having an eco boost and spawning units in age 1
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:Cause I didn't lose when I cheated atleast, it amuses me that he got rekt even with hack.

There's kind of a difference between having an eco boost and spawning units in age 1

Yes, for instance, I main EP brits and still manage to lose games with 2x eco.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

While I can understand the sentiments here, this isn't the kind of place we want ESO-Community to be. You have every right to be angry about the situation, but let's not let this situation take over the forum. There's already another thread in which to discuss this, so leave your conversation there and let's turn to other, more positive, topics elsewhere.

I'm going to be closing this thread. Thank for you understanding.