Otto field marshall beats iro rush with water boom

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: Otto field marshall beats iro rush with water boom

Post by Hazza54321 »

Papist wrote:It's good practice to avoid guys with unnaturally high ranks. These days they are either hackers or point traders.

@lordraphael were in trouble
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Papist wrote:It's good practice to avoid guys with unnaturally high ranks. These days they are either hackers or point traders.

Do you have something you want to tell us, Hazza?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Lets just say, youre not the only one who ooses
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Papist OOS?
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Post by _NT_sven »

pecelot wrote:did you guys beat the hell out of him in China?

Lol. No more players in China in 2018, thanks to him
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

Post by iLolicon »

He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

princeofkabul wrote:don't play with chinese people.

That's a little extreme yo.
=
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

iLolicon wrote:He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

thanks. It just seems totally impossible for otto to boom out so hard in age 2 when they are losing vils and running around the map nonstop
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

iLolicon wrote:He has couple more accounts where he cheats by sending a bunch of eco cards (not available to his civ and not even his deck) in age 1. My clan has an old recording where we caught him with the esoc spectator UI. Can't remember the usrnames right now but will check with my clan.

nice waifu
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Hazza54321 wrote:

wow ur so cool
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Wow ur so jealous ez
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@jgals you get a lot of flak on this website for being generally a stubborn player and like not listening to advice and being awfully bold for one so low ranked and also a civ lamer and kind of you said some questionable racial remarks in the other thread but well that aside I want to say, like, wow is this game cool. I loved your build order and the macro and execution is top notch. I like watching you play, we don't get many Iro recs here keep it up dude
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

deleted_user wrote:@jgals you get a lot of flak on this website for being generally a stubborn player and like not listening to advice and being awfully bold for one so low ranked and also a civ lamer and kind of you said some questionable racial remarks in the other thread but well that aside I want to say, like, wow is this game cool. I loved your build order and the macro and execution is top notch. I like watching you play, we don't get many Iro recs here keep it up dude

i think u are probably joking, since everyone else basically bashed my play and ill admit it was far from my best. To clear it up I am not a racist, and I do like to be provocative but I do take advice believe it or not. Thanks for the kind words if you are serious though, I agree that Iro needs more recs because they have been slammed so much for being lame that now everyone is just afraid to play them. I don't play war chiefs BTW because they are OP, and not like they really are on all MU and maps, but because i like the challenge after years of playing nilla and the intensity of the micro. I also like that they dont have stale metas and are always exciting to the game becuase no one is used to them. I actually think I am a lot better with brits or even civ i hardly play like Japs, but for those reasons and also my personal affinity for native americans I like to represent the war chiefs. If you like you can watch my rec of aztec water booming on Ceylon. I am thinking of posting one of me vs 7 expert comps to see if i can do it. So far i have done 5 or 6 but i didn't rec
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

No I wasn't joking.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

jgals wrote:Some lvl 50 with a Chinese name who is apparently
"field marshall" With just 7 wins just beat me like this. Was pretty infuriating. I really can't see a way to beat this. Does anyone know?

I feel like this recording might be interesting to some people. Even though I am not an elite player I think I did pretty well for most of the game, and obviously the Otto field marshall is showing off a good strategy.

Since everyone is trolling and I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, I will tell you a few things in case you don't know:
Otto and Iro are both OP
There is no legit field marshall. If they have that rank they got it through point trading/cheating. Anyone above PR35, if it's not someone from ESOC it's probably not legit (but of course many people here have smurfs, so you know...)
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

ovi12 wrote:
jgals wrote:Some lvl 50 with a Chinese name who is apparently
"field marshall" With just 7 wins just beat me like this. Was pretty infuriating. I really can't see a way to beat this. Does anyone know?

I feel like this recording might be interesting to some people. Even though I am not an elite player I think I did pretty well for most of the game, and obviously the Otto field marshall is showing off a good strategy.

Since everyone is trolling and I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, I will tell you a few things in case you don't know:
Otto and Iro are both OP
There is no legit field marshall. If they have that rank they got it through point trading/cheating. Anyone above PR35, if it's not someone from ESOC it's probably not legit (but of course many people here have smurfs, so you know...)

i know that he is not really the best player in the game he told me how he got the rank and was later seen trying to sell the act. His real PR is probably captain or low major.
anyway otto on water i think is actually extra OP because they can get schooner and just have all vil on wood wall and get free vils. Otto is actually a pretty good defensive and very underrated in that way imho