Kynesie vs H2O on Silk Road

No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

kingofosmane wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:I am not quite sure what i have done to u that makes u going so faggy vs me but im sorry big boy i hope it didnt hurt ur 12 inch dich too much... That hating on community sites so silly... Like lil kids seriously
well... as an 1lt saying kynesie sucks with other civ is good or wut ?
Are u kidding me? Ur his wife or what?
i said hes nowhere near h2o or erik or bsop witjout japs.. I never said he sux.. And i might be first lt but im pretty sure its enough to beat u in everything except rush if we play with otto and japs.. So who cares what u say ..
No Flag elpistolero
Crossbow

Post by elpistolero »

umeu wrote:Its too funny that people talk about lame otto iro india rushes but fail to see that lame doesnt need to be a rush or whatever. What kynesie does is 100% lame and takes no skill. His only redeeming factor as a player is that he has good boat micro and has developed a cool mind under pressure.
I respectfully disagree. What kynesie does requires skills, good macro and sense of timings. He is a great player of his own way, succesfull at what he does. So props to him. Period.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

elpistolero wrote:
umeu wrote:Its too funny that people talk about lame otto iro india rushes but fail to see that lame doesnt need to be a rush or whatever. What kynesie does is 100% lame and takes no skill. His only redeeming factor as a player is that he has good boat micro and has developed a cool mind under pressure.
I respectfully disagree. What kynesie does requires skills, good macro and sense of timings. He is a great player of his own way, succesfull at what he does. So props to him. Period.

Yeah, his water bo is much much harder than playing iro/otto.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

mnogobillione wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:well... as an 1lt saying kynesie sucks with other civ is good or wut ?
Are u kidding me? Ur his wife or what?
i said hes nowhere near h2o or erik or bsop witjout japs.. I never said he sux.. And i might be first lt but im pretty sure its enough to beat u in everything except rush if we play with otto and japs.. So who cares what u say ..
1v1 come on ?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarouga wrote:
elpistolero wrote:I respectfully disagree. What kynesie does requires skills, good macro and sense of timings. He is a great player of his own way, succesfull at what he does. So props to him. Period.

Yeah, his water bo is much much harder than playing iro/otto.

Actually it isnt. The hard part of his water play is microing the ships. And i have given him credit for that.

Also he would be alot less effective without little tricks, exploits and cheats such as removing wall segments, building rotator and alt-d. Most games he wins because his opponents make crucial mistakes, and he doesnt really make any mistakes because most of the time he isnt doing anything hard. Which is pretty much the essence of laming. Ofc you need good macro to do what he does, but any pr35 has that macro.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

kingofosmane wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:Are u kidding me? Ur his wife or what?
1v1 come on ?
1v1 what? Sup? U feel good if u can beat me in 1 mod? Maybw u think sup is the only thing to play but i beat u in nr dm and sup to which i will show u soon when im home :)
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

dm you playing alone ?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

Na were actually 2... Cometk aswell :D
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

no need to flame or get antsy about it
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

Yea ..