spain - german

No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

spain - german

Post by drumal »

All day for myself.. so I thought cmoon have some fun on ESO:) ..today was mess. I lost almost every game and Im done with AoE for I dont know how long.

But every lost was my fault, I mean I know what I did wrong..

But this one? I dont get it.. yeah Im still low rank (and always will be).. but what was wrong.. german player was constantly under pressure. Vills dead or having coffee in TC.. and he can age up and make new vills over and over. I cant?t read score, but whole game I was behind.. I was like what heck si going on? He has no vills or iddle ones only! Why this is happening to me, I was desperate and my letf eye won??t stop blinking..
So when I thought he?s out of resources and like 15 vills left I canceled ageing and make more units - that was probably wrong decision, but I was gonna lose anyway

I?m not aware any deep game action what I messed up.. sure my micro is bad like hell, makro also :D But in this game, I was so happy cause I was able to attack with my groups on at least 2 spots on map, I?m sure that was one of my best game (dont laugh) and I just watched game from german view and my every push seems to be almost perfect.

If some spain player tell me whats Im doing wrong, great! But if some german player can watch whole game from german view and then tell me why I was so weak.. that would be awesome!

Thx
Attachments
[RE SP] Dreamy_[SP] vs nicoléo[DU] - Saguenay.age3rec
(570.56 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Saguenay
Saguenay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 35 minutes
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

spain - german

Post by Marco1698 »