Piroshiki(Spain) vs Nerpio(China)

India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Piro isn't noob! His ff still works vs china imo. His micro is epic.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ht9m2 ... n.age3Yrec

Ikr, nerpio played bad.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Nerpio is rusty
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Spain does beat china tho
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego

Post by Marco1698 »

ovi12 wrote:Spain does beat china tho

hmm I don''t think so. China has got a better ff than Spain
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

marco1698 wrote:
hmm I dont think so. China has got a better ff than Spain
Sure its better, but only later. For the first 2 minutes spain is better and they just kill china

Spain has to ship either meteor hammers or hand mortars to kill the very early 2 falcs, and either of them will kill at least 1 falconet. But then all the meteor hammers die or all the hand mortars die, and china has nothing to stop spain from sieging every village.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

marco1698 wrote:
hmm I dont think so. China has got a better ff than Spain

If u tower ff vs piro ff you will get raped. You need to 8 skirff and even then its close...
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

you can ff with 1 village. dont send refugee in age 1. you can train vills during transition so your eco is always better, what you have to do is to reach age 3 in 1 minute after spain does.

Post by Marco1698 »

paul wrote:you can ff with 1 village. dont send refugee in age 1. you can train vills during transition so your eco is always better, what you have to do is to reach age 3 in 1 minute after spain does.

I think 1 village is good only if you build a tp too
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

paul wrote:you can ff with 1 village. dont send refugee in age 1. you can train vills during transition so your eco is always better, what you have to do is to reach age 3 in 1 minute after spain does.

Lol what... Normal china ff with 2 villages is 1 min later. And no if you do your build your eco wont be better. It will be just as shitty.

Saving a shipment could be decent tho, house tp or house market could be viable. Could send 300 xport maybe and have 6 musk out asap
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:

Lol what... Normal china ff with 2 villages is 1 min later. And no if you do your build your eco wont be better. It will be just as shitty.

Saving a shipment could be decent tho, house tp or house market could be viable. Could send 300 xport maybe and have 6 musk out asap

lol.... piroshiki ff only have 12 vil when reach age 2, and 14 vils in age 3.
and china 1 village ff have 13 vills when you start to build summer palace, and about 18 vils when you start to build confucian academy, and youll have 21+ vills when reaching age 3. (and summer palace itself can be considered as 4 vills as it trains army automatically)
if 21+ vills is "just as shitty", what about piroshiki spain with only 14 vills?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Economy won't matter when your men are already dead.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

paul wrote:
umeu wrote:Lol what... Normal china ff with 2 villages is 1 min later. And no if you do your build your eco wont be better. It will be just as shitty.

lol.... piroshiki ff only have 12 vil when reach age 2, and 14 vils in age 3.
and china 1 village ff have 13 vills when you start to build summer palace, and about 18 vils when you start to build confucian academy, and youll have 21+ vills when reaching age 3. (and summer palace itself can be considered as 4 vills as it trains army automatically)
if 21+ vills is "just as shitty", what about piroshiki spain with only 14 vills?

You can do a 15v into 16/17v and age at 7 min. If you count the palace as vils u should count tps too. I played this mu vs aiz a few times a week ago and the fast spain ff just rapes china if they dont age with skirs.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:
paul wrote:lol.... piroshiki ff only have 12 vil when reach age 2, and 14 vils in age 3.

You can do a 15v into 16/17v and age at 7 min. If you count the palace as vils u should count tps too. I played this mu vs aiz a few times a week ago and the fast spain ff just rapes china if they dont age with skirs.

but piro always 12+2 ff. (so does aiz)
if spain 15+2 ff its eco is still not better than china.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

When aiz does piros ff he always aged up at like 630 which means you have 16 pikes and 2 cannon up your ass at 7 minutes = fucked as china
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Piro ff is just an inferior way of playing aggressive spain. You can get the same amount of units with a much better eco just 20 secs slower and have a tp.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

paul wrote:
umeu wrote:You can do a 15v into 16/17v and age at 7 min. If you count the palace as vils u should count tps too. I played this mu vs aiz a few times a week ago and the fast spain ff just rapes china if they dont age with skirs.
but piro always 12+2 ff. (so does aiz)
if spain 15+2 ff its eco is still not better than china.

Zzz its eco is about the same when you do the shitty variety you suggested. Because xp is a resource and spain will have like 2 cards advantage on china meaning they need less vils for same army
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

britishmusketeer wrote:Piro ff is just an inferior way of playing aggressive spain. You can get the same amount of units with a much better eco just 20 secs slower and have a tp.

Its the time that matters, 20 sec slower means china will get enough units to hold. And the point of piro ff is the early tp which means 1 more shipment whoch tranlates into vils lost. But ye i would only piro with 200w.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

britishmusketeer wrote:Piro ff is just an inferior way of playing aggressive spain. You can get the same amount of units with a much better eco just 20 secs slower and have a tp.

it depends. sometimes it''s 20s. but sometimes it can be 1 minute.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:

Its the time that matters, 20 sec slower means china will get enough units to hold. And the point of piro ff is the early tp which means 1 more shipment whoch tranlates into vils lost. But ye i would only piro with 200w.
Hey, i remember on another thread you said you can get out 10 musk and 5 dogs with 16v fortress and not shipping 5v. To do that you have to macro your gold perfectly tho, like having 150g only seconds before you hit fortress. What do you do if your enemy does some noob musk rush? Its easily countered if you have res for mm, but if youre set up for 10 musk 5 dogs you wont have the gold for it and wont be able to gather gold at all. Also, you dont get a market from 700w with 16v, only with 18 right?

btw :p are there any tricks to getting your vills to pop out on the gold crates witouth walking halfway arpund the tc lol? Its so unpredictable where the 500 will spawn, and its most annoying when it spawns on the side of tc you cant see and u missrally ur vills into tc again xDz
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i dont know what u mean about 150 gold and such, u get enough food income. and u make the dogs only after the musketeers obv
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:i dont know what u mean about 150 gold and such, u get enough food income. and u make the dogs only after the musketeers obv
I mean that if you set up your eco for 10 musk 5 dogs, you will have only 3 vills on gold. If you have only 3 vills on gold and your opponent does some noob musk rush, you will not have enough gold for minutemen and you will not be able to gather enough gold if he just sits under your tc (especially if your tower is not in base)

normally i quickly put like 7 vills on gold after i start aging to make sure i have 150, but if you move your vills around so much you cant really get 10 and 5.

i guess this is kindda redundant tho cause i should just scout lol
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

yea just scout XD
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga