Breezebrothers vs OPTIMUS__PRIME port vs china

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Is it breeze, or bpds who hacked his accs?
No Flag thebreeze
Crossbow

Post by thebreeze »

just clearing out everything... somppukunkku aka toni hapaanen u're most retarted person aoe3 and i see how much i hurt ur self u got mad and sharing lies.. you are showing a ffa game which was for fun. and you are most retarted finnish kid in aoe3.. anyway the thing is i didnt spread hack to anyone or someone this guy is probably having issues in real life too.. i posted like my all games and all knows that i share my recs in forum in pkclan i posted like 3 page 60 record game i dont care actually his accusations but i dont do any cheat too.. there is just an accusation and i still expect admins.. to obay this which is ruled.. he doesnt have any rec or ss of cheating.. i'm fair player and i will be fair player... i expect admins to make some action..
3) Do not accuse others of cheating or hacking. However justified your accusation may be, the people at ESOC can??t do anything about it. Take these problems to AoE Official forums rather than here.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Yeah, fair enough, this isn't really the place to discuss cheating.

Feel free to report or pest people who you have confirmed have been using the cheats. I believe that microsoft is catching on.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.