evilcheadar(india) vs Minloud (Japan)

United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I use an unorthodox Indian build. New cards and new units at play here. Works well for my on Ozarks. Highest rank I've fought and won with it is 1st leut.
Attachments
[RE SP] evilcheadar[IN] vs Minloud[JP] - Ozarks.age3yrec
(490.93 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Ozarks
Ozarks
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 15 minutes
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

evilcheadar wrote:I use an unorthodox Indian build. New cards and new units at play here. Works well for my on Ozarks. Highest rank I''ve fought and won with it is 1st leut.
I''ll try to watch this night, even though it isnt the highest lvl, I like watching people getting creative...
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

lemmings121 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:I use an unorthodox Indian build. New cards and new units at play here. Works well for my on Ozarks. Highest rank Ive fought and won with it is 1st leut.
Ill try to watch this night, even though it isnt the highest lvl, I like watching people getting creative...
Thanks. I got a great elephant stomp in the first clash.

Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

And here is Brit falling to it quite hard. I understand its probably a 1 trick pony being that he wanted a rematch instantly after. Its fun using new cards.
Attachments
[RE SP] evilcheadar[IN] vs Josh29[BR] - Ozarks.age3yrec
(453.74 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Ozarks
Ozarks
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 13 minutes

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

haha, that was just... wtf ggwp

i'm pretty sure you can get the same army with 3x the economy by just playing standard, but it was a fun bo nevertheless :P
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I just attached the brit game to my previous post, that one was pretty good.

Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Any more thoughts? I would like to optimize something like this. Its new and unexpected. The goal really is to field flail elephents and tanky explorers as early as possible with good sepoy backing. I find that a lot of people don't expect 2 flail with 50% range resist and tons of hp with brit consulate. They panic. The explorer card also makes my two explorers extra tanky and can even take on umi (as in the first game posted) and crossbow/longbow. I really just want to know more ways to optimize this style without changing it completely. I realize there isn't much of a follow up if the first attack fails...

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

its actually an unexpected way of doing a atack that is just... strange, if you just go slow agra, build one tp in transition, and ship somithing like 5sepoy (and already start the agression at this point) followed by 4 sowars, 300e, 2 flails you can have a similar mass, with probabbly 2 or 3 times the eco to support it, plus, brit consulate..
but it doesnt make a lot of sense anyway, like, what it the porpouse of the 2 flails? to siege? but to be able to siege something you first need to kill the army, and the flails arent going to help a lot with it... the Bo in itself that you are trying to develop has a skillcap against whom it might work, but if you dont care about that, you can try something closed to what I said and see if thats better to your porpouses ')
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

lemmings121 wrote:its actually an unexpected way of doing a atack that is just... strange, if you just go slow agra, build one tp in transition, and ship somithing like 5sepoy (and already start the agression at this point) followed by 4 sowars, 300e, 2 flails you can have a similar mass, with probabbly 2 or 3 times the eco to support it, plus, brit consulate..
but it doesnt make a lot of sense anyway, like, what it the porpouse of the 2 flails? to siege? but to be able to siege something you first need to kill the army, and the flails arent going to help a lot with it... the Bo in itself that you are trying to develop has a skillcap against whom it might work, but if you dont care about that, you can try something closed to what I said and see if thats better to your porpouses ')
I see your point. The flails and upgraded explorers were ment to tank a ton of ranged damage. Especially with Brit consulate. To some degree the flails take down units like umi archers if I don''t already have my explorer on top of them at the moment. I get what your saying with the skill cap thing and I believe it is true too, but 1st lut often get surprised by it and die and I havnt tryed it much against higher ranks.

Gendarme

Re: evilcheadar(india) vs Minloud (Japan)

Post by evilcheadar »

lemmings121 wrote:its actually an unexpected way of doing a atack that is just... strange, if you just go slow agra, build one tp in transition, and ship somithing like 5sepoy (and already start the agression at this point) followed by 4 sowars, 300e, 2 flails you can have a similar mass, with probabbly 2 or 3 times the eco to support it, plus, brit consulate..
The flails arrive before the enemy has too many soldiers available