incog vs phallus

France iNcog
Ninja

incog vs phallus

Post by iNcog »

Please give me tips please, I'm terrible. I'm ashamed to even post this.

[attachment id="246"]
Attachments
[RE SP] Incognoto[JP] vs PhalluS[RU] - Siberia.age3yrec
(410.77 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Siberia
Siberia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 17 minutes
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mirari
Musketeer

incog vs phallus

Post by Mirari »

[face=arial" size="2]I don''t play much jap but i try'

1. if you gather your starting wood crates faster, you can build your consulate with 1 vill without getting housed.

2. you shipped 600w 5 ashi 5 yumi 5 ashi when the only pressure he did was 13 strel shipment. Scout pls. You could have easily done 600w 4 vill 4 vill daimyo. Please put the daimyo in your deck! I mean i get why you shipped first 5 ashi to protect yumi... . But try starting either yumi + wall or ashi. also its better to ship 4 vill and use both MM''s than ship 5 ashi imho.

3. you were floating res between min 6-9 because you only had 1 rax. you should make a market and a 2nd rax/stable from the 600w. market upgrade order is 1st food, 2nd food, civil servants, 1st gold, iirc.

4. You aged to colo at 5:20... if he wouldn''t have done 17 vill age up you''d probably lost the game right there. your shrine boom worked out in this game, but you really should age faster and maybe wall against rushs.. You can easily calculate your age up time: wonders take 2 minutes to build, or 2.25 minutes for the fortress age up. the first 4 vills you put on the wonder reduce the time by 10 seconds each. the next 4 reduce it only by 5 seconds each.

5. You didn''t use your export at all. If you don''t need the X-bows get the 10-batch upgrade, the military rikshaw or some clubmen from the jap consulate. the free clubs are great because they minimize your need for ashis. With good micro pure yumi + 10 club can kill a disgusting amount of hand cav.

[/face]
France iNcog
Ninja

incog vs phallus

Post by iNcog »

thanks for the tips, nice to see at least one person call me out on my shit

i'm so clueless at aoe3 right now i find it hard to play
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

incog vs phallus

Post by bart331 »

You just need to play more, then ur mechanics will simply return bro