MASTERdutch (Jap) vs hektorKS (Brit)

Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

Hello ESO community,

I am not really good and this replay might be a little boring for you as you will see lots of mistakes.
Anyway I would really appreciate some tips on my play (I'm MASTERdutch), because I'm trying to get better at this game.

This game I took some very bad engagements, and lost mainly because of that. But I know there are lots of other small or even huge mistakes.

[attachment id="277"]

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
[RE SP] MASTERdutch[JP] vs hektorKS[BR] - Great Plains.age3yrec
(564.29 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Great Plains
Great Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 26 minutes
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Post by bpdscolony123 »

hi gs junior!
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

bpdscolony123 wrote:hi gs junior!
:)
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

you're better than me at starcratfs, i can't give u tips x)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

incog wrote:you''re better than me at starcratfs, i can''t give u tips x)
This is AOE though :)
Please do if you have any (and if you actually want to bother watching the replay ofc :D).
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

[div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]Too bad that you resigned because it wasnt over at all. 20 vills in garrison in the castle near your rice paddies. You just let them gather while he is sieging your TC. You could have outmassed your opponent so easily with bushido. Golden Pavillon rather on damage for ranged infantry than land units speed[/face][/div][div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]
[/face][/div][div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]Also, in the beginning you moved forward with your yumis. Stay home until a decent number of anti cav ')[/face][/div]
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

shaolinstar wrote:[div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]Too bad that you resigned because it wasnt over at all. 20 vills in garnison in the castle near your rice paddies. You just let them gather while he is sieging your TC. You could have outmassed your opponent so easily with bushido. Golden Pavillon rather on damage for ranged infantry than land units speed[/face][/div][div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]
[/face][/div][div style="text-align:justify'"][face=arial" size="2]Also, in the beginning you moved forward with your yumis. Stay home until a decent number of anti cav ')[/face][/div]
Thanks for the reply.
I dont see how I couldve won that game though. I couldnt really gather something at the end because of the hussars, he also had a strong eco behind the attack.
He was 70 score ahead and I couldnt start recovering untill I defended, which would have taken a long time because I couldnt really gather anything but some wood.
I could make about 15 ashi with the resources I had left. But what then? Maybe I underestimate the power of ashi though :D
I didnt really now what he had and I see now that I was ahead in vills, It couldve been close if I held the attack. Next time i will try! :)

And yea those yumi losses really did hurt :s Didnt expect him to have hussars so soon.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

[div style="text-align:justify'"][face=trebuchet ms" size="2]Those hussars were quite harmless since you had your TC out there and unused MM iirc. Now about your 1st TC : you could have trained 20 ashi in 1 batch by gathering with your 20 idle vills in the castle. I mean it doesnt seem impossible :)[/face][font face="trebuchet ms" size="2"]
And after that, you just have to micro a bit. He sieges ->' you attack. He attacks ->' you run (if needed, Golden Pavillon on speed). No waste allowed ![/font][/div][font face="trebuchet ms" size="2"][div style="text-align:justify'"]
[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]Last thing : 70 gap has no deterrent effect in late game[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]
[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]At least thats what I would do 8-|[/div][/font]
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

blackwidow wrote:
incog wrote:youre better than me at starcratfs, i cant give u tips x)
This is AOE though :)
Please do if you have any (and if you actually want to bother watching the replay ofc :D).

im not good at aoe atm though :D
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

shaolinstar wrote:[div style="text-align:justify'"][face=trebuchet ms" size="2]Those hussars were quite harmless since you had your TC out there and unused MM iirc. Now about your 1st TC : you could have trained 20 ashi in 1 batch by gathering with your 20 idle vills in the castle. I mean it doesnt seem impossible :)[/face][font face="trebuchet ms" size="2"]
And after that, you just have to micro a bit. He sieges ->' you attack. He attacks ->' you run (if needed, Golden Pavillon on speed). No waste allowed ![/font][/div][font face="trebuchet ms" size="2"][div style="text-align:justify'"]
[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]Last thing : 70 gap has no deterrent effect in late game[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]
[/div][div style="text-align:justify'"]At least thats what I would do 8-|[/div][/font]
Oh youre right I still had MM :O. And I forgot about those vills in the castle, maybe I thought that they were dead or something.
Conclusion is I should at least try :D
Thanks!
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

incog wrote:
blackwidow wrote:This is AOE though :)
im not good at aoe atm though :D
Probably better than me :p (master searg .. :d)
No Flag hellno
Crossbow

Post by hellno »

Send cherry orchards. Its better than building rice pattys for 400w each and slower gathering rates :O
No Flag cquinn4
Crossbow

Post by cquinn4 »

thanks for the replay, guess he needed some pressure put on him earlier because he really went full boom with that 5 vill shipment, always easier in hindsight eh, you're both much better at the game than I am lol