Sarcomere vs. Hazza54321

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Sarcomere vs. Hazza54321

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

1st mistake, you over gathered 100w, you have to keep 125 wood to do steel traps+rax/stable. Sometimes I even choose to build a TP and keep 25w for stable+steel traps.
Then, you have a problem with your macro. Raiding like you did is a smart idea, but if you stop your vill/unit production or waste your musk, it isn't worth.
I didn't saw you using your cdbs in early game, you would have hold the rush easily.
Finally, I think that France has to go age3 vs russia. I'm not saying semi 5 huss but build a TP and go age3 ASAP like after 3-4 age2 shipments.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Sarcomere vs. Hazza54321

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

creatorscreation wrote:The reason I gather 225 is because I like having that house as cushion. I don''t like having to wait for the 700w before I can get 5huss/5musk out. Also, it helps if he comes in a starts going for houses right away.
Your other points are valid. I do agree that my macro was off as well as having a hard time keeping up unit production. Part of the reason I didn''t try to age is because I don''t have age up fast yet. I feel like he would just overrun me while it''s taking that long to age. But Russia can punish if I try to age as well.
Then, just gather 25w and stable+steel traps+house, 225 is a waste.
If you don''t have fast age up, russia can punish you but otherwise they can''t punish you.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Sarcomere vs. Hazza54321

Post by gibson »

what happened to this rec :(
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Sarcomere vs. Hazza54321

Post by edeholland »

How did you stumble upon this thread?

It's from before we moved to PhPBB. At this time we were on Proboards, a hosted forum service that gave us a lot of headaches when migrating. Some data got lost or corrupted in the process. But another explanation is that the user deleted the post & recording himself.