A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:Not everyone is as good as you ^^^^

We'll I dont even play Japan and ik the age up is like 4:50 max and 4:30 standard
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: A pr 50 gets reckt by a PR 18 .. French Rulez .. Arcangelusregis(French) vs Kiirbii(Brits) on High plains RE

Post by Jaeger »

jesus3 wrote:from the conversations and games we had on eso i think hes quite a nice guy actually. i dont know why you're that annoyed by him

Oh jesus you werent here in the BC days....
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Oh and btw i notice u have 4k posts, seriously get off your fat ass and try get a life man :) i highly suggest it :)
^^^^^^

lol gibson got rekt
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Plz don't rub it in it hurt enough coming from sir musket :(
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

OH AND BTW I NOTICE U HAVE 4K POSTS, SERIOUSLY GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND TRY GET A LIFE MAN :) I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT :)

considered it rubbed
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

deleted_user wrote:OH AND BTW I NOTICE U HAVE 4K POSTS, SERIOUSLY GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND TRY GET A LIFE MAN :) I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT :)

considered it rubbed

Seems like u shit post more than anyone here...in fact i dont think ive seen 1 good post from you
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

SenorCallen wrote:
deleted_user wrote:OH AND BTW I NOTICE U HAVE 4K POSTS, SERIOUSLY GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND TRY GET A LIFE MAN :) I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT :)

considered it rubbed

Seems like u shit post more than anyone here...in fact i dont think ive seen 1 good post from you

lol looks like you're new to the forums. Let me clue you in on something here..

Quality of posts matters none, it's all about post count. And if you can count, you'll see that 903 > 6 posts. So.... GOML? Idk why I even indulge you with the effort of replying to some no-name crossbow..
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

deleted_user wrote:
SenorCallen wrote:

considered it rubbed

Quality of posts matters none, it's all about post count. And if you can count, you'll see that 903 > 6 posts. So.... GOML? Idk why I even indulge you with the effort of replying to some no-name crossbow..

just lucky i cant count past 10
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
You aren't obligated to obey them but if you say you will and than don't that is in fact a dick move

oh cmon are you serious right now, 6 minutes isn't even hardcore rush, and 2nd why was he still aging anyway as Japan at 6 min sigh

I am as serious as I can be.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:
SenorCallen wrote:

considered it rubbed

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: haha :salt: :salt: :salt: :food: :wood: :coin: :coin:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

ovi12 wrote:
jesus3 wrote:from the conversations and games we had on eso i think hes quite a nice guy actually. i dont know why you're that annoyed by him

Oh jesus you werent here in the BC days....

That doesnt cloud or make my judgment invalid, son. jesus already repented for his sins.

bless ya
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

amen
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:amen

play 2v2 tomorrow? same time as other day, this time less drunk :hehe: :hehe:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

sirmusket wrote:
yemshi wrote:
sirmusket wrote:I have played with him before on Arkansas me India him Japan, It was on my smurf so he didn't know It was me, so he began listing some rules lol;
1) No rush
2) Games must be 10 minutes long
3) No 10/10
4) Can't take wood treasurs with India 19 19
and loads of other bullshit
I accepted his bs rules so we played, I did 10/10 immediately he asked 10/10? I said nah its my famous 10/10 ff , and he said ok, and then I came in with 15 sepoys at like 5min, sadly he was still aging, like only half way aswell, #can't macro#, and then he said " I SAID NO 10/10" and he resigns xDDD

Which is quite a dick move of you

nope, why shud obey his rules, ? if he is a troll on forums, BUFF LB
people mustve learn about sarcasm from sheldon cooper
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP